FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated list. Sorry, it had been a while.

Several new peeps at the 100k milestone! :clapping: Still no Gen II FJRs at the 150k mark! Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot, over? :unsure:

And still waiting for a certain Chicago-burb FJR rider to post up and perhaps join me in the Kool Kids Klub.

BIG NEWS: Chris Mitchell has overtaken 03Silverbullet for bragging rights for the most miles on a 2003 FJR with 178,000!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Keep a riding those FJRs folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit the 50,000 mile mark in Sept, ending the year at 54,490 miles on the odo. Not as much riding as I would have liked last yr but still no complaints for <4 yrs of riding.

6704363853_ef8d3a74f1_z.jpg

:rolleyes: Well I hit 100k on the odometer on last Friday and wanted to to let everbody know. Actually it is 2800 more than that as I had the cluster changed out at 2800, so it is a little more that that. I really have enjoyed this mothorcycle every mile has been good. I figure not bad for an 06 hopefully I will get a 100k more out of it. Thanks to everyone at the forum for great posts.

:rolleyes: Well I hit 100k on the odometer on last Friday and wanted to to let everbody know. Actually it is 2800 more than that as I had the cluster changed out at 2800, so it is a little more that that. I really have enjoyed this mothorcycle every mile has been good. I figure not bad for an 06 hopefully I will get a 100k more out of it. Thanks to everyone at the forum for great posts.
Congrats flynfjr. Nice feeling to do that on one bike. I know it and remember exactly where it happened.

Congrats!!!

A huge and significant accomplishment.

Had forgotten about this thread, remembered this morning and had to dig it up.

Passed 50K on my '05 in December of 2011. Had bought the bike in December of 2009 with 14K on the clock.

Dang, wanted to give a milage update on my 2006 and thought I might have passed D. Carver. Shucks, I only have 110,197. D is up to 136,000+. The way he's putting them on he is probably over 150,000 by now. Oh well, I guess I might still be in second.

I bought my brand new 2008 GenII in March of 2009. My odo now reads 81,008. No problems so far.

Howard

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finally graduated to the 100,000 mile club on my 06 FJR. 100,000 miles with only doing basic maintenance and making appropriate upgrades as needed such as suspension. Truly an amazing bike and a joy to both own and ride.

I have finally graduated to the 100,000 mile club on my 06 FJR. 100,000 miles with only doing basic maintenance and making appropriate upgrades as needed such as suspension. Truly an amazing bike and a joy to both own and ride.
Way to go Larry. A really great feeling.
yahoo.gif

Way to go Larry. A really great feeling.
yahoo.gif
Yes, CONGRATS Larry! A huge accomplishment!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for the responses, it is truly amazing to me. I think this is the first bike that I or any of my friends have actually owned long enough to do this with.

Are we supposed to edit the list in the first post ourselves? Cuz I'm at 80k or so now, but still listed in the 50k section.