Going to the Dark Side

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As to the poll, I still want to hear from Myke and I PM'd him.
OCfjr,

I was wondering what Myke Ramsey said in response to your PM.

What did he have to share about his 70,000 darkside mile?
I never got a response. I suspect, like a lot of people new to the forum, he doesn't have his preferences set to receive notifications of PMs or replies to a thread he has posted in. He came here, poked around a little, then left. Who knows when he'll come back and look again, or if he will respond.

<heavy breathing> Luke, my force requires a number...

6290165958_809e05b283.jpg

6290285324_faa21c3b4f.jpg

6290285928_03dc4261ec_b.jpg

<heavy breathing> Luke, my force requires a number...
If you plan to ride with tools attached, may I recommend swapping the ratchet for a set of Vise Grips? :yahoo:
bwaaaaaaaaa...<sheepish grin>

I guess I should run out to the garage and snug up that pinch bolt before leaving in the morning for my first darkside ride

150mi round trip to Hammond for PGR funeral mission...feel my balls itching already

Welcome to the Darkside Patriot, you have been added to the FAQ as Darksider #53.

Here is a shot of my Exalto at removal time, 37k miles and not to the wear bars. Getting there, but easily a 40k tire for me.

wbfcqt.jpg

Of course now his extra long rear fender is useless . . . . . :p

EDIT: Oh! It's not in the other picture. Guess he figgered it out by hisself!

Last edited by a moderator:
But respectability still seems to elude us. . . <_<
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't respectable before, are you really trying to tell us you were? :sarcasm:

Patriot! Hooda thunkit! :clapping:
I'm tired of the expense of 2 tires a year...even though my PR2's go 12-14k mi (to failure)

and only wearing out the center with my extensive slab trips using my AVCC to the max

6290524248_cc030ac8cc_z.jpg

ScooterG would get at least another 1-3 thousand additional miles from this tire. You're being wasteful for replacing it so soon!

DARKSIDERS ROCK: regardless what people living in New Mexico might say! What do they know anyway?