Going to the Dark Side

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Darkside. Got a pic of the bike with the new rubber?
Darkside.jpg
Picture :)

After running a CT on my wing for 20,000 miles, I went with a CT on the FJR.

I hope I won`t go up in flames?

But they would be pretty flames?

Youse gots to post a photo so you can get yet another number!

Merry Freaking Christmas!
I don`t need another f#*^ng number!! That's all I am anyway is a number.

And another thing `Purveyor of Crooked Facts', I sent you an email the first of Dec. telling you I was going dirt riding around

Gila Bend and west of Apache Junction for 9 days. Did you answer me, or call --oh, no, you were to busy!!
lazy.gif

I won`t tell you when I come out in Feb. to do some more riding---so there!
no.gif

But they would be pretty flames?

Youse gots to post a photo so you can get yet another number!

Merry Freaking Christmas!
I don`t need another f#*^ng number!! That's all I am anyway is a number.

And another thing `Purveyor of Crooked Facts', I sent you an email the first of Dec. telling you I was going dirt riding around

Gila Bend and west of Apache Junction for 9 days. Did you answer me, or call --oh, no, you were to busy!!
lazy.gif

I won`t tell you when I come out in Feb. to do some more riding---so there!
no.gif
Get used to it.. the son of a burro raper blew me off in September..
drag.gif

Add another one to the collection Mr Purveyor of Crooked Facts!

I`ll have you know, I installed this tire on the rim by myself with two tar-irons

and 4 LARGE tie wraps. About ten minutes total and no busted knuckles!
IMG_0381.JPG

qkslver - Rick, you posted the pic, you're stuck with a number now. Welcome to the Darkside, you have been added to the FAQ as #59.

qkslver - Rick, you posted the pic, you're stuck with a number now. Welcome to the Darkside, you have been added to the FAQ as #59.
Thanks (I think)
mda.gif
I`m not sure if I`ll make it to Stockton ? Lots of snow in southern IL. and windy for tomorrow ?

Have a safe trip.

Hey Z

Welcome to the FJRForum. Since you are known as a Farkle Master on the Wing forum, and you set them up for LD rides, you may want to consider doing the brake stay mod to allow you to go Dark Side just in case you're stuck somewhere with a disabled rear tire. One can locate a Les Schwab dealer a lot easier than a motorcycle shop in some towns. By performing this small mod it will give you just another option to keep it rolling if it should come to that.

IMG_1574.jpg

Sorry Warchild, I know your thoughts about this abomination, but I am curious just who will be the first to go Dark Side with their Gen lll.

Perhaps,

Maybe,

You could go Skooter on us and post up a picture of an exalto on your rear end, and have Eric assign you an number.
hyper.gif

tomato2.gif

Brodie

Last edited by a moderator: