HD unveils new engine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I love seeing his post count mirror his maturity level even with all the replys.
I'm not interested in reading his drivel -- nothing to contribute, so he's on Ignore. But I still see his avatar and post count on the left, so the amusement factor is still there. He's been here a few days now, and ALL his posts are in this thread. :lol: Got some fucking issues, I'd say.

But I love seeing his post count mirror his maturity level even with all the replys.
I'm not interested in reading his drivel -- nothing to contribute, so he's on Ignore. But I still see his avatar and post count on the left, so the amusement factor is still there. He's been here a few days now, and ALL his posts are in this thread. :lol: Got some fucking issues, I'd say.
You know the forum has a feature called an ignore list?

I'm not interested in reading his drivel -- nothing to contribute, so he's on Ignore. But I still see his avatar and post count on the left, so the amusement factor is still there. He's been here a few days now, and ALL his posts are in this thread. Got some fucking issues, I'd say.
Hey, keep your voice down. You’re scaring the children. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I "got some fucking issues" with FJR owner’s smugness and their H-D bashing.

Huh...no wonder rad and skooter don't respond to me. Aww...once again...single tear rolls down my cheek.

The irony of it is many of the main contributors to this forum are ex HD owners Hmmmm!

While I am not into bashing anyone for their bike choice asshats ride anything.

This guy is a perfect example of someone who I am sure if I pulled up on my gsxr he would have me stereotyped from the start.

Thanks

I say horse....well, you know what I mean.
joe-horses_ass03.jpg

Ok, I'm bored now. :p

Actually, I heard Yamaha has made many improvements since the first model. I had one of the first 1,500 in the USA. Got it in October 2002. What a great bike. It was really hard letting it go, but I made the right decision with the new royal Star Tour Deluxe. :rolleyes: