• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy..... (ends 11/15/2008)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jennifer didnt say but i assume i was number 1
I was number one. But everyone will ship today if we get the last order in. They were making everything yesterday and Jennifer told me it was for our orders.
I just emailed Jennifer and she claims that we are still one short to ship. I'm going out of town this weekend if somewone wants to start PM the people on list who havn't paid, please step up and do it.

thanks Johnny. there was 10 + on the list so it should be fine. And like i said she only need 2 after me, and 1 more guy ordered.

Chris i'll hit it up on pm's too.

i just pm'ed evryone in a list as they posted, dont kill the messenger!!!! LOL
hope this works
hey big daddy,dont know what pm you sent out but it looked hacked and and came from a fng handle called banned? i deleted it.you got something wrong on your pm to us

Bill I'll chk when I get back home, I'm on my blackberry right now and sent pm from home. I think 3 different peps sent pms: me, johnny ? I don't jnow though

I just tried calling now (3pm Mountain time) to place the order and give them the CC number. They closed their offices like 2 minutes ago. Their message sas they won;t be open until Monday. I will call again then. Sorry guys, I do work for a living and wasn't able to make this call earlyer today.

:(

SORRY FOR THE PM'S if you ordered was just trying to "get-er-dun"

OK with Fz1Pilot ordering MONDAY(please ;-) ) will we be at our TEN.

I spoke with Jenninfer right before they closed and she said ups left for the day anyway. She did give instuctions for those who want to order by email.( I would personally call on monday) but they are as follows, and again i am only the messenger

Jennifer said you can send her 3 emails in the following format

1-your name, shipping address(must match billing address),and first half of your credit card number

2- you second half of your credit card number and type of card

3- you CID #( MC & visa its on the back/Amex is on the front)

and then all orders will ship out first thing monday morning. Otherwise if you want just call them after 9am on monday, and they will ship the same.

All that being said, Chris they said to give you an extra thanks, as to this is your personal project to help.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!1

I just tried calling now (3pm Mountain time) to place the order and give them the CC number. They closed their offices like 2 minutes ago. Their message sas they won;t be open until Monday. I will call again then. Sorry guys, I do work for a living and wasn't able to make this call earlyer today.
:(
No problems.

just to let you guys know while i was down at bike week, Jennifer told me that there is a tent there from heli. So i go by to see and behold it is there and manning the booth is Harry the creator & his wife Cindy. They both spoke highly of Chris for his detication(spelling ;-)) to do these group buys and their many thanks to us. The love the forum and how we as a whole have supported their business. Although Harry ride a Harley now ;-(

but anyway really nice people and fells good to support them.

Bob

It looks like you guys have it handled, good :)

One suggestion, I would NOT send your credit card info via an email. It's a pretty easy way for someone to get your info.

It looks like you will have 10 by Monday, so hopefully everything will ship by then.

All by the way, I appreciate all the "thank you" and you're welcome it's my pleasure!! :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Chris i when i was with Harry & Cindy @ there booth, Harry said we will be good either way, and he's very thankful for the support of the feejer's

*******GOOD NEWS*********

Spoke with Jen this morning, all is good and the risers are all shipped. So we should have them in 3-4 days :D

OK... Talked with Jenifer this morning, gave her the CC num and she said that they would all ship out this morning. Sorry for the delay guys.

No worries here Fz1...Excellent news, thanks again Chris_D for setting this up.