Highway 36 and down the coast!!!!!! May 10-11-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i have said before, the main reason for me to go ride hwy 36 is because Tim always said how much he loved that road so i have to go see why and a want to take a picture by the original sign.
I'm 96% in, knowing that's a group shot I want to be a part of....

As i have said before, the main reason for me to go ride hwy 36 is because Tim always said how much he loved that road so i have to go see why and a want to take a picture by the original sign.
I'm 96% in, knowing that's a group shot I want to be a part of....
I'll bring a tripod.

Michael when are you gonna know if you will be there?
R
You're asking OM, King of the Spur of the Moment Ride, to plan ahead?? :lol:
Dear Miss Tyler: Old Michael already's been identified as being of an Irish persuasion: We Paddies don't believe in planning!!
I am of Irish persuasion too... and as Fairlaner posted, you are the King of Ride Planning!! ;)
Richard, I'll know by midweek. One of the Yanks I work with may have jury duty, which will screw me for that Monday. You wankers are staying at the TraveLodge, correct?

Thank you beemerdee, for coming to my defense. This crowd is sometimes - in your words - " fucking insufferable." :lol: D They'll even pick on a fellow for making a few extra bathroom stops.

Tyler, did you say spurs? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael when are you gonna know if you will be there?
R
You're asking OM, King of the Spur of the Moment Ride, to plan ahead?? :lol:
Dear Miss Tyler: Old Michael already's been identified as being of an Irish persuasion: We Paddies don't believe in planning!!
Don you are kidding right??????

You are the only person I know who has rides planned for 2011 already!!!!!!

R
Sir Richard, as long as you have opened up a discussion of 2011, just a couple of items. My Good Man: On page 96 of the May 2009 BMW Owners News under Product News is a 2/3rds page review of "Great Rides Limited: A new approach to motorcycle rental in the UK." https://www.great-rides.co.uk They're based in Manchester and have you ever heard of them?

2) I already have 4 AZ Beemers that want to tour England, Wales, Irish Republic, Ulster and Scotland in Summer of 2011.

In Nakusp, British Columbia for the Canadian FJR Rally I intend to wear my fellow Mick, Old Michael, like a dirty diaper to convince him we need to tour Eire by moto Summer of 2011. We Fenians will handle guiding the group through our Island!

Then I'm going to set my sights on you John Bull, to strongarm you on handling the routes and lodgings on your own Island!

In Nakusp, British Columbia for the Canadian FJR Rally I intend to wear my fellow Mick, Old Michael, like a dirty diaper
Now there's a visual. :blink:
Dia dhuit Tyler: You do know the definition of a Queer Irishman, don't you? A Queer Irishman is an El Patricio that prefers women over Bushmill's whiskey and Guinness beer! Aye my lass, that's indeed queer!! An Gaeltacht: Slainte, Taim sugach!