Highway 36 and down the coast!!!!!! May 10-11-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An unanticipated and unplanned work problem has reared its ugly head. :blink:

I am afraid I must head down in the opposite direction to Bishop instead. On the brighter side, the ride to Bishop is awesome this time of year as well. I was really looking forward to riding with Sir Richard (King of Karting) and company.

So, when and where is Sacto staging? I was thinking about the Costco in Woodland with departure about 0600 hours....

Hey Toe,

That sounds good to me. I'm somewhat local, but I don't know where that

Costco is. On Main? On Road 102? I'll have to look it up.

0600 hrs is a good time!! That will get us there in time to refuel and stretch before the grand photo op.

Alan

That sounds good to me. I'm somewhat local, but I don't know where thatCostco is. On Main? On Road 102? I'll have to look it up.
2299 Bronze Star Dr., off I-5 & Rd. 102

The stupid computing box here at work, stuck with IE-only, crashes every time I try to visit Google Maps, and Yahoo doesn't know where Costco is, either....

So guys here are the address's you will need.

Lunch on Sunday, I would say we will be there around noon.

Morning Thunder Cafe

557 Lawrence St

Quincy, CA 95971

(530) 283-1310

Sunday nights Hotel.

Travelodge Inn Red Bluff

38 Antelope Blvd

Red Bluff, ca 96080

We will be leaving there at 8am monday morning heading across 36.

Would be good if we had an accurate head count.

So far we have

Fairlaner

Fjronamission

Toecutter

Cello 11

gfran

Maybe Old Michael and hoping to see MadMike and Bluestreek for Lunch

Who have I missed

R

Add one more to your list Weeekend rider will be joining up with the riders at Costco in Woodland at 6am. Take th the exit marked for rd.102 to Davis. You will pass by the Sacramento Int'l Airport

go over the Vietnam Memorial bridge (Sac river below) it will be your first exit, turn left at the light go over the over crossing at your second light turn left go to the Costco store. It is a new Strip mall you willalso see an In/Out burger on your left. Hope this helps..

weekend rider :bye:

Gonna try to make to Quincy for lunch and if I can get my butt up early enough on Monday I will try to make it to Red Bluff

THIS is kinda what I had planned for Monday how does it grab you guys??????

If you need a zumo file PM me with e-mail and i will send it to you.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to interfere from the NW, but you guys SUCK!! NO FAIR!!!! My two friends and I have to wait until August 28th to ride Hwy 36. We do it every year and it is awesome. We usually stay at the Best Western in Fortuna. Great food at the Eel river brewery down the street.

On top of that, how the heck do you get away with taking off on Mother's Day?

Once again...NO FAIR

Ray