I went to the Redwoods and in my luggage I took ....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently came across a web application for making a packing list for a motorcycle trip. More than you need for a day or two but a great customizable checklist for a longer trip. Might give you some ideas.

Click here

I recently came across a web application for making a packing list for a motorcycle trip. More than you need for a day or two but a great customizable checklist for a longer trip. Might give you some ideas.
Click here
You know you are a perv when you scroll down that site trying to see how long the list is and the only word you happen to notice on the way through it is "Bras."
biggrin.png

Click here
You know you are a perv when you scroll down that site trying to see how long the list is and the only word you happen to notice on the way through it is "Bras."
biggrin.png

So you skipped over the "safe sex supplies ..." ????

Mmmmm

Glad you made it back safe and were the saving grace for a few people. I'm the one that has all of that stuff in my group. Every last one of them say: Damn dude! Why do you carry all that crap? Then when a tire puncture or anything else happens, they can't thank me enough. I never have to pay for my beer!! :))

Glad you made it back safe and were the saving grace for a few people. I'm the one that has all of that stuff in my group. Every last one of them say: Damn dude! Why do you carry all that crap? Then when a tire puncture or anything else happens, they can't thank me enough. I never have to pay for my beer!! :))
So it's almost like its your beer depository. :D

Click here
biggrin.png

So you skipped over the "safe sex supplies ..." ????

Mmmmm
Remember...this is the "eyeglasses crowd"... :D