(In)Tech day IV Rescheduled May 20, 21 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any accommodation recommendations in the area? I'm still trying to make this tech day work for me.
Jeff, there are hotels in Dahlgren(part of King George), but they are pricey as they cater to the naval base. Fredericksburg is farther, but much more reasonable. Ray is staying at the Super 8. It is decent and inexpensive.

I did not update you.... I actually opted for the Motel 6, 5308 Jefferson Davis, comparable accomodation, a few bucks cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may need some assistance on Friday evening. When I arrive on Friday, I'd like to have a lift back to the hotel so we can let the bike cool overnight at Bob's. If possible, we could work on the valve check first thing Saturday morning. Hope I'm not asking for too much and being a pain in the ass.

I may need some assistance on Friday evening. When I arrive on Friday, I'd like to have a lift back to the hotel so we can let the bike cool overnight at Bob's. If possible, we could work on the valve check first thing Saturday morning. Hope I'm not asking for too much and being a pain in the ass.
Not a problem. I will provide transport.

Not a problem. I will provide transport.
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to book my hotel now so that hopefully only one ride needs to be given
smile.png
Hotel is booked, Motel 6 On jefferson Davis highway. I only booked one night though.. gonna keep sat flexible just in case I want to travel :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is with great remorse that I am probably going to have to cancel this tech day. I want to give everyone as much notice as possible. We have run into problems at work that are going to extend our outage. What really sucks is that it will probably mean I am out for SEO. I will have a better idea tomorrow on the schedule impact. I will discuss with my boss about taking the time off for tech day. It may not be a problem. SEO, on the other hand, doesn't look so good. I will post an update tomorrow.
angry01.gif
October 2017 can't come soon enough.

Keys to the shop? You mean leave several cases of beer don't you? Hey Bob, I'm hoping for the best for you in this situation. Do what you have to. Sometimes work shows its ugly head at the worst possible time.