Let's talk, Shell Rotella T

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$21.36 a gallon at Wally World.

For that price, I buy Mobil 1 15W-50.

That's the blue Syn.... Think the 15-40 Dino is $13.22 or so... At Wally World

I remember several years ago when I could get it for $8.50.
upset.gif

our bikes need oil?
Seal oil to be exact. Good luck getting it from the natives who still harvest that stanky stuff. But, oh my, does it go good with some dried moose meat and some salt.........

our bikes need oil?
Seal oil to be exact. Good luck getting it from the natives who still harvest that stanky stuff. But, oh my, does it go good with some dried moose meat and some salt.........
Our odot is so damn right, seal oil is the only seasoning to use on Maktaaq! Really, Muktuk tastes terrible with Shell Rotella T on it! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you that one.....but, only that one. Mukluk is hard to season......in fact.....it's already seasoned. I think the idea would be to "unseason" the mukluk prior to consumption.

I don't think anything could make a Mukluk taste good.
Oh for Petey's sake Jose and odie, it is Muktuk; not Mukluk; ya Haole Hosers, where in the Hell is RadioHowie when we really need him!

PrepareMuktuk_Vyn.jpg

These Mukluks happen to belong to HotRodZilla, he wears them when he dresses up like Boy George at his local Albuquerque fern bar!

mukluk2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We're still on the topic of oil, rh....but we will soon be on the topic of where bd acquired pics of my family cutting up blubber.