Members Pets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently banking she's a Boxador or Boxer/Lab mix...whatta ya'll think...I refuse to use the words P*t B**l...
Dunno Mike. My vote is for a fair amount of P*t B**l American Staffordshire. Which is a lovely dog :)

There's no rarely such a thing as a bad dog. But there are lots of bad owners :(
nah, no, nada...not even close <sigh>
slap.gif

american_staffordshire_terrier_333608.jpg

Col. Jessep: [shouts] You can't handle the truth!
Look at that FACE! Dear little pet .....

2.5 dogs

toby - shepard/ akita or chow mix

kona - boston terrier

diesel - the 1/2 is another boston that we are fostering for BTRNC. Its almost been a year with him in the house. He's gotten a lot better than when we picked him up. hopefully a perminate family will come along soon.

My family has never had a young puppy in the house...Here's more of Gracie...now 3 months adopted from the local public shelter/pound

We're quite happy with her...she gets along well with all folks and our other 2 dogs...quite fearless and tough

We're working on the puppy syndrome of biting (no damage other than pain) with those needle teeth

We're still trying to figure out her breed(s)

I find most interesting her ears: one folded and down and the other up and out

We'll see how that goes as she grows...she'll be interesting at 1 year old

4775372449_13e6a4437b.jpg

4775372455_758f67578f.jpg

4775372459_5b07fe2b5d.jpg

I'm currently banking she's a Boxador or Boxer/Lab mix...whatta ya'll think...I refuse to use the words P*t B**l...
well the truth is...since this is the 3 month pic from the Brindle P*T B**L web sight...

brindlepitbullpup1.jpg

it's obvious :blink: Gracie is a golden retriever :rolleyes:

Here's my boys...two Oorang Airedales. They are way too smart and just a load of fun. This last week I've been packing for the Big Trip and they've been all over me. Howling everytime I leave the house. Will be tough to leave the big lugs.

3-26-2007-09-1.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! Another Terrierists just showed up.

TERRIERISTS

People who are deranged enough to choose to share their homes with Terriers, dogs that are said to be stubborn, cantankerous, contemptious, untrainable, incorrigible, and suffer from Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Terrierists, strangely, choose these dogs, so they must get some satisfaction from their dysfunctionality.

And of course the Airedale is the King of all terriers.

The Dodger just turned 7, only dog know born with a sense of humor.

PA040032.jpg

the current Oliver Memorial Altar and Piano

Reggie to the far left just left us a few months ago

4821580600_84c6b15cd3.jpg

there also are three sets of ashes on my entertainment center:

Reggie and Rosie (our first foster) with Mom in the center

Gracie came to live with us in April at 8 weeks old

4700722124_9c4c5e8b7f_o.jpg

easily fit into her doggie bed...until now at 7 months

5159439252_28803609d1_b.jpg

5159439248_3364c7ae28_b.jpg

It's not acceptable to me she keeps getting bigger, but everyone tells me Gracie must not have read the "don't grow" memo

This is Echo:

6922_1203903587757_1533636352_30578205_6568718_n.jpg

6922_1203903627758_1533636352_30578206_4456461_n.jpg

Echo is not intimidated.

He's a Yellow-Naped Amazon, hatched on Valentine's day in 2007. He'll most likely out-live me (50-70 years).

He laughs and screams like my wife, mumbles a lot, and tells my wife "you're so pretty". He interjects "Ohhh..", "ok" and "yeah..." into conversations when he's nearby (he likes to participate) and says all kinds of random things. One day he screamed "PUDDING CUP!". He reprimands my kid when he's doing something wrong and comforts the baby when he's crying ("awww... are you ok? you're ok. you're such a good boy"). He'll tickle your toes then laugh at you and will let you roll him over onto his back and tickle his belly. He kinda plays like a dog... a dog that can talk and fly.

One of my favorite stories: I was sick and laying on the couch, he just stood near my head and watched over me. My wife came in and rubbed my head. Echo gently grabbed her finger, pulled her hand away from me and set it down on the arm of the couch. She rubbed my head again and this time Echo more firmly grabbed her finger and pulled her hand away from my head again. I think he was protecting me :)

My son comes home very upset after hitting a 12 week old stray lab mix pup with his car yesterday. The pup's owner (if there was an owner) can not be found.

The pup has no tags, does have worms, and appears malnourished.

The vet will repair the badly broken leg, neutered, microchip, along with shots and de-worming our soon to be new family member.

Considering the circumstances that added this pup to the family, we feel "Axle" is a fitting name.

Axle.jpg

The next two are the current pets that have no idea what is about to happen!

Finn my rescue Golden

Finn.jpg

Chloe the daughters Westie

KC2.jpg

One of my favorite stories: I was sick and laying on the couch, he just stood near my head and watched over me. My wife came in and rubbed my head. Echo gently grabbed her finger, pulled her hand away from me and set it down on the arm of the couch. She rubbed my head again and this time Echo more firmly grabbed her finger and pulled her hand away from my head again. I think he was protecting me :)
Very cool companion :)

onsidering the circumstances that added this pup to the family, we feel "Axle" is a fitting name.
Axle.jpg
How generous and loving of you and your family ! And what LUCKY pooches !

Thank you for loving the critters :)

ps Axle is adorable :wub: