Members Pets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KenaisBust.jpg

I know it's an old photo, but here's my pet....AND my Rodesian Ridgeback Kenai. I've, since, had her entire ass amputated and she's doing MUCH better now!

While she doesn't live with us (and isn't technically a "pet"), I can't say that I would stop her from staying the night if my wife's niece brought her daughter.

Baby%20Drugs.jpg

After all, it's not her fault if she's an Okie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patty and Gracie giving me their full attention as we park the van at Petsmart...

5463590182_29d2110048_z.jpg

Took Dodger to the Petsmart Groomers a couple of times

Dodger001.jpg

Second time they all ran away screaming, I don't understand it. he's such a happy playful (hyper) pup.

I see a troubling trend

On more than one occassion, I'm tired after a productive day,

decide it's time to get some needed rest and enter my sovereign inner santuary

to enjoy slumbering sleep in my own bed next to my angelic italian wifey...

and this is what I find !!!

<there's so much wrong with these pics>

5526766384_a099eb5b1e_b.jpg

5526766398_305a3a876c_b.jpg

As of today, we have one less furry friend to love.

Tommy arrived on our doorstep in 1997 at about six weeks of age, according to the vet. He knew that we were suckers for cute kittens so he moved on in and stole our hearts. The older cats tolerated him. A few years later, two kittens joined the family. Tommy adopted them as his own, He bathed them, snuggled with them and generally kept them in line. In his later years, it seemed strange to see little old Tommy at about 7lbs, teaching 20lb Winston a lesson but that's the way it was.

This afternoon, Tommy left us. For such a small crittur, he left a mighty big hole. We're going to miss that cat.

RIP Tommy. 1997-2011.

As of today, we have one less furry friend to love..... This afternoon, Tommy left us. For such a small crittur, he left a mighty big hole. We're going to miss that cat.

RIP Tommy. 1997-2011.
It's tough - they make a place in your heart with their love and trust. I hope the fun times become the enduring memories.

Took Dodger to the Petsmart Groomers a couple of times

Dodger001.jpg

Second time they all ran away screaming, I don't understand it. he's such a happy playful (hyper) pup.

There is a reason that those in the world of pets call 'em "Airheads"

Cute, but not tooooo bright. Yanno, kinda like men

just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator: