My 2013 FJR has arrived.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

At least you rode it around. I was helping mi bastard step-pappy install a Givi rack on his today. He's had it a whole week now and that thing still only has 5.1 miles on the odo!!! WTF?!?!?!?

I put a half mile on it wanting to check out the Sport/Tour mode and the suspension. So now it's at a whopping 5.6 miles!

but how did you like it Greg?

ummm my post count says 5 James Bonds....

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Waiting for the temps to hit 32 this morning to head out for a ride. George

Edit: I put 120 miles on the clock yesterday.

Damn, George!! I am jealous as hell. Congratulations That must be the first '13 in New England?

Now what are you gonna do with that lightly used '07? Does your son get to benefit by this trickle down motorcycle economics with an upgrade to his Feej?

BTW - Are you getting old or something? Since when did sub-freezing temps start bothering you? (we're not supposed to hit 32 'till noon time here, and that is about the high for the day)

Damn, George!! I am jealous as hell. Congratulations That must be the first '13 in New England?

Now what are you gonna do with that lightly used '07? Does your son get to benefit by this trickle down motorcycle economics with an upgrade to his Feej?

BTW - Are you getting old or something? Since when did sub-freezing temps start bothering you? (we're not supposed to hit 32 'till noon time here, and that is about the high for the day)
Could be the first. I stripped the 07 down and traded her in. Steve likes his 06 and is keeping it. I have celebrated birthdays with my used bikes so I sucked it up and took the beating up front. Your right about the temps-I'm putting my boots on now! George

There's no getting away from it, the FJR really is a beautiful thing
love.gif

Congrats George! I heard you mention it on another thread but wasnt sure Good for you... new suspension AND new suspension hope all is well. awesome xmas gift you musta been damn good lol

Wishing you all a very happy holiday bluejag (cant wait to see your new ride)

Richard,

Do you think the foot peg pads will fit on the gen2, I really like the cushy feel of the new ones.

Congrats George! I heard you mention it on another thread but wasnt sure Good for you... new suspension AND new suspension hope all is well. awesome xmas gift you musta been damn good lol

Wishing you all a very happy holiday bluejag (cant wait to see your new ride)
Thanks John! I figured new body parts deserved a new bike. It's a sweet ride, take a ride down to see her anytime. Merry Christmas!

George

Richard,

Do you think the foot peg pads will fit on the gen2, I really like the cushy feel of the new ones.

What an excellent idea! I don't see why they wouldn't. I can't afford a Super-Duper POS Gen III but I might be able to afford a set of it's cushy pegs with cool feeler.

Richard,

What an excellent idea! I don't see why they wouldn't. I can't afford a Super-Duper POS Gen III but I might be able to afford a set of it's cushy pegs with cool feeler.
could be the start of a trend!

Richard,

Checked the Yamaha parts listing and the foot rests are the same from 2012, even the Gen 1's, to 2013 so shouldn't be an issue to put the "new" rubber foot pads on the older bikes.

Part # is 4BP-27413-00-00

Richard,

Checked the Yamaha parts listing and the foot rests are the same from 2012, even the Gen 1's, to 2013 so shouldn't be an issue to put the "new" rubber foot pads on the older bikes.

I also askd Beamerdon to check with his bikes.

Richard,

Ahchiu: Marcus the bracket gap on both Gen1 Lucy and Gen3 Naomie are exactly the same at 3/4". As xcsp has stated the Part # is 4BP-27413-00-00 and the bolt is the same diameter and length from Gen1 to Gen3 models. I'll plan to do a garage swap over later today.

Gen1 Lucy's footpeg top view.

100_1352.jpg

Lucy's footpeg side view.

100_1354.jpg

Gen3 Naomie's footpeg top view.

100_1353.jpg

Naomie's footpeg side view.

100_1355.jpg