My 2013 FJR has arrived.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I picked it up today...I'm impressed....
Congratulations Petey!

You fecking bastard!
What ^^^^ he says!

Congrats Petey...when I grow up I wanna be just like you!
coolsmiley02.gif

--G

Thanks guys..

George, be careful what you wish for.....
lmaosmiley.gif
drag.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Pete, are you still on the "new bike every other week" program?
biggrin.png

I thought mine would be here by now, I guess I better go to my dealer and see wtf is up, not that I'm missing a lot of good riding weather.

So, when is Smitty getting his? That is the million dollar Forum question! We need to start a betting pool on when the King of Hooterville gets his 2013 FJR. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

biggrin.png

I thought mine would be here by now, I guess I better go to my dealer and see wtf is up, not that I'm missing a lot of good riding weather.
if it ain't here yet...think February.....

R

R
That's the month my dealer just told me. As much as I'd like to have it to look at and play with, waiting until February won't kill me since it might be then before I can ride it anywhere fun anyway. But I still haven't seen one "in the flesh."
upset.gif

R
That's the month my dealer just told me. As much as I'd like to have it to look at and play with, waiting until February won't kill me since it might be then before I can ride it anywhere fun anyway. But I still haven't seen one "in the flesh."
upset.gif
Well you can come HERE Sunday at 9am and see a few :p

biggrin.png

Mack, I was thinking about you and about to call you to see if you had yours. What!!! you won't be able to ride till February? I rode 200m today. I tell you, you will like your new '13.....
thumbsup.gif

So, when is Smitty getting his? That is the million dollar Forum question! We need to start a betting pool on when the King of Hooterville gets his 2013 FJR. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
He seems to be still happy with his V-Strom, but...that could change any time...
blush2.gif

Mack, I was thinking about you and about to call you to see if you had yours. What!!! you won't be able to ride till February? I rode 200m today. I tell you, you will like your new '13.....
thumbsup.gif
I'm looking forward to it for sure. I think my '06 is sold and I still have the Tenere to play with until the '13 gets here. I think I'll ride to work today while I can!

thumbsup.gif
I'm looking forward to it for sure. I think my '06 is sold and I still have the Tenere to play with until the '13 gets here. I think I'll ride to work today while I can!
Work? what is that? You could take the bumblebee (R1) if you ran late...
biggrin.png

Got mine today!! #021 (Bernice IV) and I rode around all afternoon until the temps dipped into the high 30's. We have snow forecast for Sunday so I will not have long to enjoy her.

George

bike6_zps806d45ec.jpg

bike1_zps2c7a01b9.jpg

bike2_zps031c160d.jpg

bike3_zpsc1ca22fb.jpg

bike4_zps0a6351bc.jpg

bike5_zpsd85e7034.jpg

Congratulations, she is a beauty.

Very pretty pics especially number 6.