NAFO 1K and 1.5K RIDES!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta make TWO TOWELS? How about if I just paint both sides of the same towel? Would that work?

I sure hope I don't mix up the initials.

And this is in Park City again, right? :blink:

RALLY PACKS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks beeroux!

Ummm any way of seeing some pics of older rally towels for inspiration? :unsure:

Yep. The towel that started all this craziness....

85349931_36YLr-L-1.jpg

In an effort to make my towel "absolutely ludicrous, insane, and in-appropriate" may I suggest that we post up what our real names are, so that our partner in towel creativity can look at some of our posts, or our profile for some back ground info?

TriggerT - AKA Tim Pawlowski ----Paging James "The Virgin" Wise.

You're thutch a thilly man Brad.

eeksnake - AKA Whore Chris Purney (wondering if it's too late to delete some posts). :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez GZ - I didn't really think I was a whore, but maybe perception is reality

The whore griff - Carl Griffis needs to talk to Kurt Wagner - virgin. Don't worry Kurt, this experience may hurt initially :dribble: , but then, oh the pleasure :smile3: !!

This Virgin, Michael Whalen aka HYCLE, would like to know Brad Warwick's handle.

Then a trip to store to buy a nice luxurious bath towel.

Well, after much deliberation, I have decided to pull myself out of the SS1K. I hate this decision, but it is probably the right one to make.

I'm sure you're right, but this just sucks. Guess I'll be taking applications for a wing man. *ahem* Oh Chriiiiis!
Heh, heh,...uh, sorry buddy. I'll ride home with you, though!

Scott Tipton = fjrrider.

I see that I'm listed here as a "whore" since this is my first official SS1000 and I dont know anybody here, how GZ fiqured out my past I'm unsure? :unsure: In any case, I"m more than pumped to do this and I thank ya GZ for putting this together!

Michael McNamara = ? I dont know,dude where ya at?

Scott Tipton = fjrrider. I see that I'm listed here as a "whore" since this is my first official SS1000 and I dont know anybody here, how GZ fiqured out my past I'm unsure? :unsure: In any case, I"m more than pumped to do this and I thank ya GZ for putting this together!

I'm here checking the forum before heading out for a week of riding pre and post NAFO. Spent two weeks healing my back and other things from a zero speed tipover. My wife wanted to make the rally towel, so it was made in advance for GZ, as timing sucked (a little generic). But I think you will appreciate how well it fits for a reported whore such as yourself :D , and will be unique. I don't think anybody will have one quite like it Scott............. too late to put your initials on it but nobody will mistake it. ;)

See you there.

Michael

Scott Tipton = fjrrider. I see that I'm listed here as a "whore" since this is my first official SS1000 and I dont know anybody here, how GZ fiqured out my past I'm unsure? :unsure: In any case, I"m more than pumped to do this and I thank ya GZ for putting this together!

I'm here checking the forum before heading out for a week of riding pre and post NAFO. Spent two weeks healing my back and other things from a zero speed tipover. My wife wanted to make the rally towel, so it was made in advance for GZ, as timing sucked (a little generic). But I think you will appreciate how well it fits for a reported whore such as yourself :D , and will be unique. I don't think anybody will have one quite like it Scott............. too late to put your initials on it but nobody will mistake it. ;)

See you there.

Michael

OK gotcha! I'm sure the towell will work fine, tell your wife I said "thank ya" but if she wants to add more tell her

My Turnons are- Seeing how many times I can drain the oil into 1 container before it spills over!, Seeing cords in the rear tire! That little bar that flashes on the gas gage!

My favorite food - What ever dont eat me first!

Favorite activity - We'll duhhh.........

Ha, be careful on your trip, see ya at the Golden Co.

Oh yeah, I'm not a real artsy fartsy kinda guy, probably more fartsy than artsy. I'll do the best I can.

I take it we needn't put a number on the towel. I didn't see any. Just some embarassingly obnoxious reference to the poor soul who will be flying this flag :blink:

Hal, since I have a soft spot in my heart for whores, I will try to be easy on you, as I'm sure you will reciprocate in like manner :rolleyes:

Just some embarassingly obnoxious reference to the poor soul who will be flying this flag :blink:
Any relation to this wonderful song lyric?

Almost cut my hair It happened just the other day

It was getting kind of long

I could have said it was in my way

But I didn't and I wonder why

I feel like letting my freak flag fly

And I feel like I owe it to someone.....

David Crosby