NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess I can join the IN! crowd.

Reservations are made.

Tentative route planned.

And in less than 6 months I will be leaving my driveway and heading west.

With the end result eventually landing me in Montrose, CO.

Waiting...... oh so patiently.......

So has anyone else noticed that the Montrose County Fair and Rodeo is that same week? I bet "someone" from here could win the pie-eating contest. I noticed that on last year's schedule they had a "toilet seat tossing" contest. They also had a Moto Show that referenced big bikes. Sounds like a good old fashioned county fair. Should add to the fun of the weekend.

Burns1

Montrose microbreweries:Two Rascals

Horsefly

Smuggler's Brewpub

Colorado Boy Brewpub (Ridgeway: 27 miles away on the Million Dollar Highway)
Did Horsefly a couple of years ago. Good food, better beer. Have a t-shirt to prove it.

So has anyone else noticed that the Montrose County Fair and Rodeo is that same week? I bet "someone" from here could win the pie-eating contest. I noticed that on last year's schedule they had a "toilet seat tossing" contest. They also had a Moto Show that referenced big bikes. Sounds like a good old fashioned county fair. Should add to the fun of the weekend.
Burns1
I'll be there doing the bull riding. It's easier than bronc riding, since they spin slower and are easier to 'read'. Kind of like HRZ.

Burns1
I'll be there doing the bull riding. It's easier than bronc riding, since they spin slower and are easier to 'read'. Kind of like HRZ.
Listen dork. No matter what you boys in Missouri call it, "milking" a bull is not considered "bull riding." You have to be on top of the bull for that.

OK,

First pass on the attendance list. This includes ONLY the people who have jumped IN since HRZ's update on hotel a few pages back. If I missed you, please PM me and I will add you to the list. Also, I don't play often in Wayne's sandbox, so if someone want to add that list to this list, let me know.

IN

Don Stanley

FJRay

ZZZZIP

Bikerskier

Oface

Abercrombie FJR

Extrememarine

MCRIDER 007

BURNSPOT

Little Jon

Tyler

Internationaltoll

Northwoods Snowman

Sacramento Mike

Airboss

Spud

juniorfjr

Mudslide Miller

Burns 1

Erixun

Tango Sierra

Freaky Fast Freddie

Bobco and wife

Bugnatr

Petey

RogDeb

InTech

FJR Farrier

Some dude from Albuquerque

Gregory

LCB

CraigRegs

Weluvbikin

Phroenips

COSFJR

Geezer

Huron52

On the Fence

There is a plan

El Toro Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
OK,
First pass on the attendance list. This includes ONLY the people who have jumped IN since HRZ's update on hotel a few pages back. If I missed you, please PM me and I will add you to the list. Also, I don't play often in Wayne's sandbox, so if someone want to add that list to this list, let me know.

IN

Don Stanley

FJRay

ZZZZIP

Bikerskier

Oface

Abercrombie FJR

Extrememarine

MCRIDER 007

BURNSPOT

Little Jon

Tyler

Internationaltoll

Northwoods Snowman

Sacramento Mike

Airboss

Spud

juniorfjr

Mudslide Miller

Burns 1

Erixun

Tango Sierra

Freaky Fast Freddie

Bobco and wife

Bugnatr

Petey

RogDeb

InTech

FJR Farrier

HRZ

Gregory

LCB

CraigRegs

On the Fence

El Toro Joe
Just a thought but wouldn't this be a WHOLE lot easier to maintain once the website/registration is up and going?

Who wants to do anything easy??
uhoh.gif

The registration won't be up for a couple months and I'm not sure it will provide an attendee list anyway.

If you can stand to be around HRZ for more than 3 minutes, you'll be fine... trust me.

Just a thought but wouldn't this be a WHOLE lot easier to maintain once the website/registration is up and going?

The registration won't be up for a couple months and I'm not sure it will provide an attendee list anyway.

If you can stand to be around HRZ for more than 3 minutes, you'll be fine... trust me.

WTF did I do? What does that even mean?

WTF did I do? What does that even mean?
I wouldn't worry about it AJ. He is from Chicago so that should tell you something.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif