NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Golden a suburb of Denver? What about the nonstock exhaust law?
Already been discussed and answered. I "think" its in one of the "closed" NAFO threads but I'm not going to go and read them all....again.

Basically, the Denver sound ordinance is for those who wish to abuse other's ears by revving their sportbike or V-twin "for fun", disturbing patrons and other citizens. Someone contacted the Denver PD for a clarification. If we're riding through on the interstate they are not going to come out and pull us over "just" for pipes. I suppose if you'd like to pull up in front of a restaurant and rattle-their-glassware with your exhaust note, you MIGHT be painting a target on your back.

Golden is used to lots of bikes on the weekends,both loud and quiet. Like Mike said if you are not obnoxious the cops will be cool. They enjoy the business there at the Pub's. Denver is the only city right now enforcing this ordinance. Lakewood,right next door to golden has one as well but I haven't heard any mention of it.

I haven't ridden my bike at those kind of elevations. Will having the PC w/ o2 sensor disconnected be a problem?

Just one more person and we will have 200 people registered for this! At least according to the NAFO site.

Just one more person and we will have 200 people registered for this! At least according to the NAFO site.
Actually, it's 185 paid participants and staff. There are a 10 or 15 folks that have either registered and not paid....hopefully just "yet"...or accidentally double-registered. The official number is 185 and updated regularly here.

Having done three of these events it will easily be the largest gathering of FJRs ever. I think the question will be is if we will exceed 300 or not? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Imagine a see of liquid & cerulean silver, galaxy and cobalt blue, black cherry, and raven black FJRs wandering the streets of Golden and twisties of Colorado with a combined 43,500 horsepower......oooo...my nipples are hard. :stunned:

I hope to see "Classic" Liquid Silver FJRs at this event. After all, they did start the whole thing in North America.

Bike Effects will make it at least 3. :yahoo: Maybe we should think about "special parking" for the Classic FJRs...hmmmm?

...my nipples are hard.

Now there's an image for ya! (as I'm furiously poking out my mind's eye with a stick...) Gee, thanks, Iggy! :lol:
Truth is they're always hard....but harder than usual. Here's another stick.
poke.gif

Having done three of these events it will easily be the largest gathering of FJRs ever. I think the question will be is if we will exceed 300 or not? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Imagine a see of liquid & cerulean silver, galaxy and cobalt blue, black cherry, and raven black FJRs wandering the streets of Golden and twisties of Colorado with a combined 43,500 horsepower......oooo...my nipples are hard. :stunned:
And a red Beemer in a pear tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.