NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did youse guys want to send me my karting championship trophy now? :yahoo:
You guys can fight over 2nd & 3rd.................... Losers! :clapping: :clapping:
Oh, boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy.......someone doesn't know how much this group loooooves :wub: a challenge. :blink: And has no idea how vicious competitive and skilled some of the ladies are. :dribble:

For those of us handicapped by our own weight..er girth..uh..size, this is gonna be one to watch! :yahoo:
ummm i want to throw my hat in the ring cause everybody knows the best drivers all come from the south :p

You guys can fight over 2nd & 3rd.................... Losers! :clapping: :clapping:
Oh, boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy.......someone doesn't know how much this group loooooves :wub: a challenge. :blink: And has no idea how vicious competitive and skilled some of the ladies are. :dribble:

For those of us handicapped by our own weight..er girth..uh..size, this is gonna be one to watch! :yahoo:
ummm i want to throw my hat in the ring cause everybody knows the best drivers all come from the south :p
What's needed is some kind of ladder arrangement where all of you unknowns and wannabes can breathe in some Briggs & Stratton byproducts for a few hours in order to determine who (if anyone) is worthy of racing me for the title.

What's needed is some kind of ladder arrangement where all of you unknowns and wannabes can breathe in some Briggs & Stratton byproducts for a few hours in order to determine who (if anyone) is worthy of racing me for the title.
rubbing is racing and those who don't like it will wind up in the wall :p

registered with pillion! Room booked! Need more farkles.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have not seen me race cars, now that is scary...I'm in for the kart race....oh no, "wild child" is here :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ummm i want to throw my hat in the ring cause everybody knows the best drivers all come from the south
What has marrying your 13 year old cousin have to do with racin'?

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the NAFO preps coming? We are all anxiously awaiting more and new info!

Preps? Outside of a few very minor issues, everything is done except for the fat lady singing. Now all we need is for the calender to turn a few pages. ;)

Looks like I'm in! :yahoo:

Pillion is still a ?

Is there a deadline for registration? Can I register myself now and add a Pillion Registration later?

Looks like I'm in! :yahoo: Pillion is still a ?

Is there a deadline for registration? Can I register myself now and add a Pillion Registration later?
Yes, but figure that we'll close registration about 30 days prior to the event (wait for the official announcement which should be PDS). If you push beyond that, you'd better plan on buying Iggy a big old buncha flowers and wear your best perfume if you want in through the back door...

Status
Not open for further replies.