NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...my nipples are hard.

Now there's an image for ya! (as I'm furiously poking out my mind's eye with a stick...) Gee, thanks, Iggy! :lol:
Truth is they're always hard....but harder than usual. Here's another stick.
poke.gif
I'm too disturbed by the mental image to even comment. And now just watch what happens; we're going to meet one of these days and I'm going to get busted staring at your man tits to see whether your nipples are in fact "always hard". And just how gay will that be..?? ;) Again, gee, thanks, Iggy!! :p

We'll have a bigger crowd at the Ohio ramble. C'mon folks, who holding out?

I have to agree, DAMN that's a nice pic!!!

Are we going to have a group pic just like that one? (I sure hope so)

btw- is there a logo or gear/patch or whatever you want to call it to add the FNGs sig?

Something other than a headache and some good bench racing stories to show one has attended this ordeal!

And we already have our first paying customer....16 minutes after the thread opened.
Our to top it off our first paying customer to the [SIZE=10pt]North American [/SIZE]FJR Owners meet is a Canuck!

Way to represent my Northern friend....you make me proud that we made sure to add that a to the event acronym. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: .
Got milk?

No, but I got "NAFO" :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Registered,paid,getting "Miss Cherry" dolled up for her arrival in DEN.

See ya peeps. :yahoo: :yahoo: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

I registered for WFO last year but was unable to attend due to a nasty divorce in process. I've now relocated from New Jersey to Boise Idaho and I'M IN! I was going to attend BMW's MOA in Gillette Wyoming the week before, but canceled so I can do NAFO! Really looking forward to it.

Man, it took me forever to get through this tread! Reading slow as my head bobs from lack of sleep. ("I can't sleep! I'm too excited!") The stars have aligned! I'm picking up my new FJR on Saturday!

I really think this will be a crazy great event but cannot commit to attending yet. Any word on a registration deadline?

Another Jeff :)

Think 45 days in advance of the event as cushion - maybe 30 as drop-dead - depends on banquet deadlines. Rooms should be open until the event, but we're down to about 20 or so last time I checked. I *may* be able to score event rates on rooms after our block is sold out.

Moral: Don't drag your feet.

Man, it took me forever to get through this tread! Reading slow as my head bobs from lack of sleep. ("I can't sleep! I'm too excited!") The stars have aligned! I'm picking up my new FJR on Saturday!I really think this will be a crazy great event but cannot commit to attending yet. Any word on a registration deadline?

Another Jeff :)
Resistance is futile. Oh, and you'll have a freakin' blast at NAFO. (Unless you're a boring, reserved, fun-hating moron. Hell even then you've got a fightin' chance if you drink!)

In the words of Bo Jackson (for Nike), "Just Do It"

Did youse guys want to send me my karting championship trophy now? :yahoo:

You guys can fight over 2nd & 3rd.................... Losers! :clapping: :clapping:

Did youse guys want to send me my karting championship trophy now? :yahoo:
You guys can fight over 2nd & 3rd.................... Losers! :clapping: :clapping:
Oh, boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy.......someone doesn't know how much this group loooooves :wub: a challenge. :blink: And has no idea how vicious competitive and skilled some of the ladies are. :dribble:

For those of us handicapped by our own weight..er girth..uh..size, this is gonna be one to watch! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.