NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unripe peaches and sour cream perhaps? The stress of the job is beginning to show. This volunteer position is not for the weak of body or mind. Only the toughest competitors will survive this. We have NO DOUBT that TWN is the man for the job.
Jill
I'll be passing on the rubber sheet (aka, 'Shit Deflector 2000'), if that's what you mean. :lol:

And yes, you are correct... Any staff position is not for the faint of heart. In the end though, well worth it just to see so many have a great time. And the free beer. Can't forget to add that beni as provided by the pint-offering, grateful attendees!

And yes, you are correct... Any staff position is not for the faint of heart. In the end though, well worth it just to see so many have a great time. And the free beer. Can't forget to add that beni as provided by the pint-offering, grateful attendees!
I think there may be a subtle hint buried in there somewhere?????

Jill

As a suggestion: For those of you who think/feel/pine for some other kind of policy, you are MORE than welcome to sign-up for duty for the next NAFO. See then, it's all yours to run as you see fit. Just one word of advice... check your medical insurance and make sure they have provisions for mental health care, as well. ;)
Sign me up!!!!! Having worked on several conventions and conferences over the years without any need for mental health care, I think I'd be OK! B)

As a suggestion: For those of you who think/feel/pine for What most folks will do for their pillion is simply put in the handle section, "MrsFJRGuy." We can pretty much figger out what that means, unless the gal you have on passenger seat is not your Mrs.
:lol:
How about registering the pillion/girl friend/SWMBO as MS. FJR Guy????? :blink: Or...FJRGuys Girl? Or....[SIZE=8pt]nevermind![/SIZE]
Well, the GF suggested I use "TheBestThingThatEverHappenedToFJRGuy" but I told her that I don't need to register my bike! :D

As a suggestion: For those of you who think/feel/pine for some other kind of policy, you are MORE than welcome to sign-up for duty for the next NAFO. See then, it's all yours to run as you see fit. Just one word of advice... check your medical insurance and make sure they have provisions for mental health care, as well. ;)
Sign me up!!!!! Having worked on several conventions and conferences over the years without any need for mental health care, I think I'd be OK! B)
We'll be rummaging for suc, er, volunteers at NAFO. Make yourself known at registration. ;)

Just registered!

The Gal at the sign up desk said there are only 4 rooms left. I guess if we fill them up we are assured no outsiders will mess with our bikes. Gotta love that!!

This is my Father's Day gift and will be enjoying it on my Birthday July 27th, Life is good.

I just cancelled my reservation at the Marriott today (room with two beds). I am still hoping/planning to make it up for some hanging, but I have to go back east the week that NAFO starts, so I'll definitely miss the first few days.

If one does not make it to the gathering, how can they get their what will end up being a $150 shirt (since I will probably miss the meals).

If one does not make it to the gathering, how can they get their what will end up being a $150 shirt (since I will probably miss the meals).
You may assign someone to pick it up for you at the registration desk. You need to let us know who your designate is prior to the Event. We are not in a position to mail the rally packs.

All right, just call me Mr. Procrastintor. I'm in like Flynn and looking forward to another good time with the bunch!! Now where did I put that butt pad for the SS1k... <_<

Me too.

I waited, because, I recently found out my mom has Ovarian Cancer. I may be going to Houston for a while but I'm sure I'll make it back in time to go to NAFO.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< What is the room situation now regarding vacancy for the week end. Would like to make the trip from East of Toronto but don't want to do the registration thing if I have to ride from my room in Chicago each morning. Suppose I could raft six air matresses up in the pool and pitch a tent there.

Stu

<_< What is the room situation now regarding vacancy for the week end. Would like to make the trip from East of Toronto but don't want to do the registration thing if I have to ride from my room in Chicago each morning. Suppose I could raft six air matresses up in the pool and pitch a tent there.
Stu
Get your NAFO fee in. When done, call the hotel as soon as you get the code - and I mean like right then! If you have any problems, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.