North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a house with a light, and that's as close as I'm getting with a motorcycle

Bdcs4aG.jpg

gYFOVtC.png

Here's a house with a light, and that's as close as I'm getting with a motorcycle

I'm late again.  My Sunday afternoon attempt was posted under photo testing, as now going to start using photoimage.  Good job.  Your Sawmill could be challenging, if you are not accepting cutsie subdivision addresses  such as Sawmill Lane!

I'm late again.  My Sunday afternoon attempt was posted under photo testing, as now going to start using photoimage.  Good job.  Your Sawmill could be challenging, if you are not accepting cutsie subdivision addresses  such as Sawmill Lane!
Anything with Sawmill in the name is good.  Side question what photo hosting site were you using before Photoimage?

20200425-142004-1.jpg
20200425-142230-1.jpg
20200425-142308-1.jpg
   NEXT>>>> Let's remember old industrial history, which has disappeared any current locals may not know about. In the form of a monument, any size, but enough to stand out. My throwback is from WW2. 
20200419-160226-1.jpg
20200419-160306-1.jpg
20200419-160357-1.jpg
20200419-160429-1.jpg
20200419-160543-1.jpg

Grab - old industrial history.  Tupelo Cotton Mill.  In the South, Cotton was The industry.  The railroad goes through Tupelo because of Cotton.  Compresses, Gins, Mills are all over.  This was the central mill for a large area and is located in Tupelo's original downtown industrial area, now trying to seqway into other uses.  Currently the Tupelo Cotton Mill is used partly for a paint business and partly revitalized for weddings, meetings and other large gatherings.  Stunning old hardwood floors and high ceilings.  LINK

DSCN4743.jpg

DSCN4744.jpg

New Tag - Old Machinery  These are old twin cylinder refrigeration compressors used in a Dairy. 

DSCN4750.jpg

Tag from the big one.

DSCN4748.jpg

Tag from the smaller one next to it.

DSCN4749.jpg

Dammit! I wanted to go out in the parking lot and take a pic of our QC managers 2008 Road King parked next to my FJR so when he asked why I could tell him about this.......

No worries, I'll find something.

Grab - A really large fowl

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_10d9.jpg

New Tag - Someplace other than the post office that accepts or holds mail.  Or a business that offers shredding service, (with signage.)

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_113f.jpg

Grab - A really large fowl

View attachment 128

New Tag - Someplace other than the post office that accepts or holds mail.  Or a business that offers shredding service, (with signage.)

View attachment 129
That was a better grab than I ever could have imagined. :)  I was thinking of driving to an ostrich farm a few hundred miles away. Glad I did not.

I also found a large rooster, but it was 3 hours away and I didn't feel like a 6 hour ride for a tag today.  😃  Guess I'm getting old.

Latest posts