North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don, thanks. I'll always remember that drinking til dawn episode at the Toas event.
smile.png

Hey Don, thanks. I'll always remember that drinking til dawn episode at the Toas event.
smile.png
Must have been a GOOD drinking event 'cause I've never been to a Toas event!

...maybe CFR #1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have been, it's been a while

Hey Don, thanks. I'll always remember that drinking til dawn episode at the Toas event. :)
Must have been a GOOD drinking event 'cause I've never been to a Toas event!

...maybe CFR #1?
:blushing: Might have been. It's been a looong time. :grin:
That was it. I remember talking to you the next day and you were definitely wounded.

Ok, so go for a ride! New tag is any non-chain Market. Local brands that have multiple locations, but only in your area are fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:
To boring around here. Over an hour to even get to anything close to having fun riding. Had to cancel my trip this year due to the work situation going on. That sucked.

Just sayin,

Tag is now any non-chain market. If it's only local to your town, but has multiple locations, that's fine too.

It's been such a looong time, I think I should be goin'... yeah!

54DEEA1F-C4F9-4F28-A696-BA1EBF47FE28.jpeg

New tag is an old train station.  The older the better:

IMG_2145.jpg

Extra points if you can score a caboose!

IMG_2146.jpg

Thanks for getting us going again Fred.  I'll see what I can do with the tag.  Got a caboose and should be able to find a train station.

Grab - Train Station (this is the Tupelo old BNSF ticket station).  You can see the front steps from when it was in use.

BNSF-Station.jpg

Caboose - Same area.

Caboose.jpg

New Tag - Speedway, Drag Strip, Race Track, Etc.

IMG-20191010-121214318.jpg

IMG-20191010-121226907.jpg

So I looked at this today and saw the racetrack tag and decided I hadn't played for quite a while and I'd used a racetrack tag here a couple of years ago but there's another track not terribly far from me so I'd go grab that quick while we had a nice day. Dianne was going to spend a few hours cooking and sent me off on my way. Thankfully I checked in this afternoon right before I left and saw it was moved after quite some time. Sorry Sullivan but your glory is short lived.

PB100001-XL.jpg

It's almost forest rat season here in PA so the local range was more than a little crowded. New tag.

PB100002-L.jpg

A drive in movie theater. This is the last operating drive in theater in York county PA. Dianne and I just saw Secret Life of Pets 2 here early this summer. Should this tag prove too difficult, the alternative would be a business that is now closed for the season.

Latest posts