North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a hard tag.  I know the weather has sucked for many of us... 

Don't make me grab my own tag to move this along. 🤪

I thought I knew where a small town drug store was with appropriate signage but alas it was not to be. Apparently the building has changed ownership and it's not even a drug store any longer.

I thought I knew where a small town drug store was with appropriate signage but alas it was not to be. Apparently the building has changed ownership and it's not even a drug store any longer.
What about Dauphin County Department of Drug and Alcohol, 1100 S Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17104?  Not too far from you.

Or Uptown Discount Drugs, 2336 N 3rd StHarrisburg, PA 17110?

OCfjr, both of those locations are really close for me and I was until your post completely unaware of their existence. LOL. I'm only a few minutes outside of Harrisburg. 

Years back there were several nice small town drugstores near me and in areas I'd much rather ride than our state capitol. My weekends have been pretty hectic recently and I'm lucky if I even get the bike out on them. If this doesn't move soon I'll scoot on up to Harrisburg after work one afternoon just so we can get this moving again.

OCfjr, both of those locations are really close for me and I was until your post completely unaware of their existence. LOL. I'm only a few minutes outside of Harrisburg. 

Years back there were several nice small town drugstores near me and in areas I'd much rather ride than our state capitol. My weekends have been pretty hectic recently and I'm lucky if I even get the bike out on them. If this doesn't move soon I'll scoot on up to Harrisburg after work one afternoon just so we can get this moving again.
I get it.  It's been wet here, or cold, or cold and wet.  Yesterday was clear and beautiful... and about 36F.  Might have finally warmed up a bit more in the afternoon, but windy.  Today is the same, but definitely warmer and less wind.  I'm going to go for a short ride and see if I can't get a tag for another game, (Super Tenere forum).  I scouted it in the rain with the car a few days ago and that game is still on the same tag for the last week.  Move a bit faster than this one.

Had a hard, road-washing rain today that inspired me to get the bike started and ready to get out of the storage.  Had wanted to match the "drug" theme and then (spoiler) request a location/something with a native american name.  By the time I get to the latest, I'll be ready for something new. Following.

March Bump.  Some of you must be riding at this point!  Bug your friends in warm areas to play the game and get it moving again.  Nice excuse for a short ride, or a long one!

I didn't think this tag was too difficult.  Do I need to change it to something else to get it started again?

What are peeps thoughts on making this a virtual tag game for a while?  In other words, strictly using file photos you have personally.

Here's a store with Drug in the name

FU8FKdD.jpg

What's the current challenge?  I swore I remembered something about Chinese lions or something.
Chinese lions, (or dare I say any driveway lions?) is the current tag.  Due to COVID-19 restrictions file photos are currently welcome as well as pics you grab on a current ride.

Chinese lions, (or dare I say any driveway lions?) is the current tag.  Due to COVID-19 restrictions file photos are currently welcome as well as pics you grab on a current ride.
Ah.  I see it now above the last post.  I saw that corndog and thought it was gone ;)

Thx

Latest posts