• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Official FJR tankbag - FREE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Further

Reaction score
Sold my 08 FJR a couple years ago. This is a Yamaha tankbag made specifically for the FJR tank. I had to buy it through Canada as is wasn't available in the US. It was hella pricy... like $400 back in '08. It's huge. It's magnetic with a Fastsnap security strap to loop around your steering head. You can actually fit a helmet inside this thing. It's approx. 16" long and about 11" tall at the tall end, and that's WITHOUT the top expanded. I snapped a pic of it sitting on the rear seat of my Triumph Tiger for some scale. Side pockets. Small rear pocket. The top is a separate 3" tall section with a clear top for maps.

I just want someone with an FJR to use this thing, since it won't fit most any new bikes. Only older style bikes with a large, "flat-ish" tanks can accommodate it. So it's FREE. Just cover the shipping.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpeg
    IMG_1371.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1