Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me (at an apppropiate moment, rubbing her feet) : so Joanne what do you think about my heading out to BC this summer for CFR/NAFO?

her: Whoa! I thought you said you were never going cross country again?

her: and remember how mean some of the big boys were to you last time?

her: especially that ,....whats his name again...?

her: and you'd be gone more than a month wouldn't you? It's not enough to go out to BC but you'd have to go to Hyder, and then Yellowknife to tick that off your damn list finally?

her: and you'd want new tires again wouldn't you? You have a shedful of half used ones, can't you reuse those?

her: and you're not getting any younger you know....

her: well I'm sorry but we'll have to talk about this later when you are sober and making more sense....

me: yes dear (heh heh heh)
You rub your wife's feet ? :blink:

If I was Joanne, I'd be going with you :D

It's not enough to go out to BC but you'd have to go to Hyder,...
Hey Hoser, do you have an itinerary for Hyder planned out yet? The Stanley Boys are planning on Tete Juane Cache on Sunday, 6/24; Granisle on Monday, 6/25; Hyder on Tuesday, 6/26 and Prince Rupert on Wednesday, 6/27. You are welcomed and invited to ride across British Columbia to Alaska with Seth and I, eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not enough to go out to BC but you'd have to go to Hyder,...
Hey Hoser, do you have an itinerary for Hyder planned out yet? The Stanley Boys are planning on Tete Juane Cache on Sunday, 6/24; Granisle on Monday, 6/25; Hyder on Tuesday, 6/26 and Prince Rupert on Wednesday, 6/27. You are welcomed and invited to ride across British Columbia to Alaska with Seth and I, eh.
You'd invite anybody wouldn't you. I'm not riding with that AlaskaPierre fella; he's one mean dude :angry2:

You'd invite anybody wouldn't you

well, he has no friends, so...............

:p
Dear Barb, since you know all of the looney tune FJR whackos residing up in The Great White Frozen North. Just who in the hell is this AlaskaPierre fellow? Eh, eh!

NO idea, but rule of thumb for non-Canadians? ANYone named "Pierre" should be avoided at all cost. They just can't be trusted

:eek: :p ;) :lol:

"Hey Hoser, do you have an itinerary for Hyder planned out yet? The Stanley Boys are planning on Tete Juane Cache on Sunday, 6/24; Granisle on Monday, 6/25; Hyder on Tuesday, 6/26 and Prince Rupert on Wednesday, 6/27. You are welcomed and invited to ride across British Columbia to Alaska with Seth and I, eh."

Have you scoped out places to stay on this leg of your trip? Campgrounds or motels?

Thanks,

Bruce

aka Longrider

Dear Barb, since you know all of the looney tune FJR whackos residing up in The Great White Frozen North. Just who in the hell is this AlaskaPierre fellow? Eh, eh!
NO idea, but rule of thumb for non-Canadians? ANYone named "Pierre" should be avoided at all cost. They just can't be trusted

Gee Barb, do you think this Pierre might just steal my beer?

"Hey Hoser, do you have an itinerary for Hyder planned out yet? The Stanley Boys are planning on Tete Juane Cache on Sunday, 6/24; Granisle on Monday, 6/25; Hyder on Tuesday, 6/26 and Prince Rupert on Wednesday, 6/27. You are welcomed and invited to ride across British Columbia to Alaska with Seth and I, eh."

Have you scoped out places to stay on this leg of your trip? Campgrounds or motels?

Thanks,

Bruce

aka Longrider
Bruce, I have made reservations for the Prince Rupert to Vancouver Island Ferry and I already have made our reservation for the Fireside Inn in Castlegar. Plus, I am going to make a reservation next to the ferry docks on both sides of our sailing.

I plan on making a reservation for Hyder, AK. Do you think I need BC reservations for Tete Juane Cache or Granisle ahead of time? I have my old copy of the Alaska Milepost and I was just going to call ahead en route, in case of any weather delays!

me (at an apppropiate moment, rubbing her feet) : so Joanne what do you think about my heading out to BC this summer for CFR/NAFO?

her: Whoa! I thought you said you were never going cross country again?

her: and remember how mean some of the big boys were to you last time?

her: especially that ,....whats his name again...?

her: and you'd be gone more than a month wouldn't you? It's not enough to go out to BC but you'd have to go to Hyder, and then Yellowknife to tick that off your damn list finally?

her: and you'd want new tires again wouldn't you? You have a shedful of half used ones, can't you reuse those?

her: and you're not getting any younger you know....

her: well I'm sorry but we'll have to talk about this later when you are sober and making more sense....

me: yes dear (heh heh heh)
You rub your wife's feet ? :blink:

I promise I did not say it bill did Iam innocent of this crime that is still being blammed on me, so when we get to NAFO remember I did not say it

Steve

If I was Joanne, I'd be going with you :D

Just made reservations at the Fireside Inn. Only queen rooms available when I called today. I am looking forward to attending my first MC rally! yahoo! :yahoo:

In Canada, any unattended beer is a free beer for us, and a lucky find..................just sayin'

;)

Do I understand that Don is giving Alaska to Canada where it belongs. Don's winter apparel is flipflops & a tanktop and that is his idea of formal wear. That is not the kind of clothing that will make the grade on the North Slope in February.

Just made reservations at the Fireside Inn. Only queen rooms available when I called today. I am looking forward to attending my first MC rally! yahoo! :yahoo:
Your life will never be the same... in oh so many ways... ;) lol
Since this is his first time, be gentle Tyler...Speedy is a good one, we don't want to run scare him off! :lol:

--G

Since this is his first time, be gentle Tyler...Speedy is a good one, we don't want to run scare him off! :lol:

--G
G, I think I'm the least of his worries... :blink:

I have to agree with Barb anyone named "Pierre" is trouble, I do put out an invitation if anyone is passing through Vancouver, to or from and needs a place to crash or more PM me. I had a unfortunate incident in Idaho falls last year and feel a need to pay back all the good that came my way. I have a garage and a couple of extra rooms.

--G
ya think....... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

R

--G
Based on what I have read on this forum, I suspect most of the big mouth attendees will be bringing their walking canes and denture holders. They'll be fast asleep by 10pm.

No worries...(crossing fingers that PNW brothers and sisters will come to my rescue if needed) ;)

In Canada, any unattended beer is a free beer for us, and a lucky find..................just sayin'

;)
No kidding there, since our campsite was ripped off in the Nakusp City Park. 44 years of riding a motorcycle into Mexico and not a thing has ever been stolen from me!