Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All

I'm in as well - booked a room on Wednesday. There were still 3 rooms left at that time. What a great place for an FJR Gathering! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time - can't wait.

KW

Hello All
I'm in as well - booked a room on Wednesday. There were still 3 rooms left at that time. What a great place for an FJR Gathering! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time - can't wait.

KW
Welcome aboard KiloWatts and we are very glad that you can attend SW-FOG 2015, you have been added to the Attendance Roster! JSNS!

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 8/15. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS

Miss Donna

Seth S.

Smokeball

Bob Flanders

AZgman

Mudslide Miller

Dashbaw

Big D.

Chris M.

stealth1

HotRodZilla

GalaxyBlue

zzzzip - Skip

Bokerfork

Old Michael

Yatzee426

erixun

TheZsdad

Fly Bye

petey

Geezer

BwanaDik and Bambi

LCB

weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene

R Price

Spud

Panman

Thingfish - Paul

Tucson Joe and Cec

Tyler

SacramentoMike

twisted cricket

NMRoadRunner

Bustanut joker - I've added this fecking Dickhead because I've promised the Jackass a bike to ride and a place to stay at while he's in Arizona. The Big Pussy!

Last edited by a moderator:
There were still 3 rooms left at that time.
Now there are two.
smile.png
specool.gif

Last room is booked! It is a double queen room so if there is another queen coming I may be open for a room mate if the wife doesn't come along. I can't believe I'm making plans for next years riding already.

WoooHoo! 2015 is shapeing up. SW FOG in Kanab UT in May and BHRoundup in Spearfish SD in June.

I think I might check this one out.....80 mph slab almost all the way there for me. Who's driving the car we'll fill with beer orders? You know all beer bought in stores in UT (unless in a liquor store) are 3.2 ABV. We must import....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah
Dang, might as well drink spring water!

I'm re-assuring my thought now... "what a nice place to visit!".

And yes, I'm waffling this idea, long trek for me.

I think I might check this one out.....80 mph slab almost all the way there for me. Who's driving the car we'll fill with beer orders? You know all beer bought in stores in UT (unless in a liquor store) are 3.2 ABV. We must import....

KJ, stop being a Girlie Man! If Geezer Greg and Thingfish Paul can ride out from Neuva Yorka, so can you mi Compadre! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, ese!

Last edited by a moderator:

KJ, stop being a Girlie Man! If Geezer Greg and Thingfish Paul can ride out from Neuva Yorka, so can you mi Compadre! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, ese!
Well, though I have ridden out that way a few times over the years, Paul has a nice RV and a trailer and he is twisting my arm to drive out in that with him rather than have to ride across Kansas. I am not sure I'll like it, but I think that's what we're going to do.

This doesn't hold water tequila anymore, they're trailering them out. But I'm still on the fence. I'd say I've got lotz a time but....

Pussy. I'm riding to EOM next month. This time were taking the long way through south Texas, New Orleans and Georgia, instead of a straight blast along I40.

NM to NC can't be that much farther, if at all.

You know what Don, quit inviting him. We don't need no stinking babies at SW-FOG anyway. This is a man's ride.

Latest posts