Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bust, Debbie here from Ajo, Arizona is up for posing nude for our shirts! Hubba!

He says the sweat under her boobs tastes like raspberry jam. Go figure...
'Zilla, just a quick question. I gotta ask (just between you and me). Did you need to use flour with Debbie to do the deed?
omg.....a person could get trichinosis just by reading this stuff :blink:

Oh, good morning, boyz. :rolleyes:
Trichinosis is a disease caused by eating undercooked meat containing cysts of Trichinella spiralis. Trichinella spiralis can be found in pork, bear, walrus, fox, rat, horse, and lion meat.

Wild animals, especially carnivores (meat eaters) or omnivores (animals that eat both meat and plants), should be considered a possible source of roundworm disease. Domestic meat animals raised specifically for eating under USDA guidelines and inspection can be considered safe.

Trichinosis is a common infection worldwide, but is seldom seen in the United States because of strict rules regarding the feeding of domestic animals and meat-processing inspections.

When a person eats meat from an infected animal, Trichinella cysts break open in the intestines and grow into adult roundworms.

The roundworms produce other worms that move through the gut wall and into the bloodstream. These organisms tend to invade muscle tissues, including the heart and diaphragm (the breathing muscle under the lungs). They can also affect the lungs and brain.

There are approximately 40 cases of trichinosis each year in the U.S.

Hey Bust, Debbie here from Ajo, Arizona is up for posing nude for our shirts! Hubba!
He says the sweat under her boobs tastes like raspberry jam. Go figure...
'Zilla, just a quick question. I gotta ask (just between you and me). Did you need to use flour with Debbie to do the deed?

Oh, good morning, boyz. :rolleyes:
Ah Fond Memories, I once had a Girlfriend named Trichinosis in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico! Arriba, arriba, Ai!

:
Trichinosis is a disease caused by eating undercooked meat containing cysts of Trichinella spiralis. Trichinella spiralis can be found in pork, bear, walrus, fox, rat, horse, and lion meat.
:rofl:

Nice, Papa! My oblique reference was to you guys being ......piggies :p

:

Hey now, twas Kevin "Mr. Wikipedia" Panman who posted that! Saludos y Recuerdos mi Querida MEM, Senor Chuy "Papa" Medina y mi Amora Bonita Senorita Donna

318102_3512072515119_1543255045_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

:

Hey now, twas Kevin "Mr. Wikipedia" Panman who posted that! Saludos y Recuerdos mi Querida MEM, Senor Chuy "Papa" Medina y mi Amora Bonita Senorita Donna

318102_3512072515119_1543255045_n.jpg
That's because I figured I wasn't the only DUMB ASS! And I still can't pronounce it.

Can I get a shirt?

Please??

I kinda promise not to call 'Zilla in the middle of the night at the next Tech Day...

Can I get a shirt?

Please??

I kinda promise not to call 'Zilla in the middle of the night at the next Tech Day...
Hey PutzBoi, you still have an open invitation to join in on this Rolling Goat/Sheep/Armadillo/Burro ****! Just fly out with Douche Bag, one of you get's the Guest Room and the other Seth's Bedroom. Since Jackass is riding my "Miss Lucy Liu" you can ride "Salma Hayek" my BMW GS. I didn't offer mein Bayerischen Motoren Werke Gelande/Strasse Motorrad to NumbNuts because I really don't think that he is manly enough to ride a Beemer GS, but I think that you can handle it!

donkeys.jpg

I have Vario expandable hard luggage that matches the topbox that you see in the picture, even have soft bags that sling over the tank in case you need more room to pack your cosmetics and feminine products. Salma currently has Continental TKC 80 knobbies on her for my dirt work, but I will change them out to Avon Distanzias for your road work. Salma is comfortable over long distances, I routinely ride her to Mexico's Copper Canyon and back covering 3K miles. Muy Malo Hombres such as Patch308 and Papa Chuy Viejo ride BMW GS's, ese!

DSCF0315.jpg

A photograph of Patch308 and a significant other on his "big trailie"!

SPUGoat.jpg

I don't know where I've been but I missed this till now.

Will try to figure out a way to attend this.

Would love to leave from the Blast Furnace with that group.

Hope to meet the group that I have read about.

Joe

I don't know where I've been but I missed this till now.

Will try to figure out a way to attend this.

Would love to leave from the Blast Furnace with that group.

Hope to meet the group that I have read about.

Joe
https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chandler&1s=AZ&1y=US&1l=33.303379&1g=-111.840828&1v=CITY&2c=Kingman&2s=AZ&2y=US&2l=35.18882&2g=-114.055428&2v=CITY Tucson Joe, please be at Casa de Stanley en El Barrio del Chandler for an 0800 hours departure on Wednesday, September 12. We're going to meet The Armadillo Fucker-HotRodZilla and his Sweetheart Boyfriend GalaxyBlue in Kingman at High Noon, hopefully we can make it as far as Tonopah, Nevada that night. We've a long way to ride to make it to SacramentoMike's house on Thursday, 9/13.

Mi Amigo Jose, you are sure welcome to stay at my house on Tuesday night the 11th if you wish, I would definitely wear three pairs of Levi Jean's though if I were you because Bustanut joker will be in the other bedroom. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

puppychow - Sam and Tucson Joe has been added to the Attendance Roster for the Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 6/6:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Bokerfork

dcarver

Fairlaner

RenoJohn

I am a tentative yes on this one. Depends on if I get a hall pass in September.
rolleyes.gif
Sam, I went ahead and put you on the listing above. Because I know that you are not just a Big Pussy like dcarver and Bokerfork sucking air, plus you don't have a wet mangina like those two do!

I will come to your house with 3 pair of jeans.

Don't want to get to early a start from Tucson.

Joe

Still need some ideas for artwork if we want shirts. I have some ideas but don't know how to get them on the computer and don't want to learn.

If Barry wants his fat girlfriend on it then the shirts will only fit Don, Adam and myself.

I was thinking something with Reuben Run 2012,An image of an FJR and Los Robustos approved on the back and the resturant logo on the front.

usefull ideas only so Bust just keep it in your pants. :p