Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need some ideas for artwork if we want shirts. I have some ideas but don't know how to get them on the computer and don't want to learn.

If Barry wants his fat girlfriend on it then the shirts will only fit Don, Adam and myself.

I was thinking something with Reuben Run 2012,An image of an FJR and Los Robustos approved on the back and the resturant logo on the front.

usefull ideas only so Bust just keep it in your pants. :p
Here you go Ray, you are welcome!

100123DVDfjr%20(85).jpg

I've never seen Skooter look sooooo satisfied. :rolleyes: Looks like it might have been good for his lover also.

If you think I'm sexy an you want my body.............

Hey, I was drunk an in Canada, I was just trying to fit in.

I've never seen Skooter look sooooo satisfied. :rolleyes: Looks like it might have been good for his lover also.
So FJRay, any chance you may consider this "art" subject inspiration for the Oregon Ride to Eat shirts?

bustanut-L.jpg
Definitely inspiring! I'm going to put that picture on my refrigerator door. I'll lose my appetite and lose weight.

So FJRay, any chance you may consider this "art" subject inspiration for the Oregon Ride to Eat shirts?

bustanut-L.jpg
If that is what you consider art then perhaps it's time for a rubber room and some better meds. :)
Bust Old Buddy, I tried my very best to get Raymond to consider you as the shirt model; Reymundo obviously does not have an artistic bone in his body; probably a Puritan Prude also! jes' sayin'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty-roo FJRay, here is the next "art" submittal from Papa Chuy Viejo for the Oregon Ride to Eat shirts motif. If this beauty is not selected, then I know the "fix" is in and you are being bribed!

GeorgeDress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Don, you are on a roll!! :lol:

Alrighty-roo FJRay, here is the next "art" submittal from Papa Chuy Viejo for the Oregon Ride to Eat shirts motif. If this beauty is not selected, then I know the "fix" is in and you are being bribed!

GeorgeDress.jpg
I really am surprised that Don was willing to loan his favorite outfit to George :eek:

GeorgeDress.jpg
I really am surprised that Don was willing to loan his favorite outfit to George :eek:
I had offered George this outfit, but he was not interested; however, Bust wants to borrow it though!

blanche+dubois.jpg

GeorgeDress.jpg
I still maintain that pink really isn't my color...but it sure looked good on Don! :eek: :lol:

Now leave me outta this, K? ;)

--G

I'm thinking I'm out on this as I will be headed out to hit a few national parks and do some camping.

Dammit! I was scrolling down to catch a glimpse of those sexy legs, but the picture was cut off!

Carl

I'm thinking I'm out on this as I will be headed out to hit a few national parks and do some camping.
It just won't be the same without you there!

There is a national park and camping right here and the view from Paulina peak is amazing. Crater lake is just 2 hours south.