Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a national park and camping right here and the view from Paulina peak is amazing. Crater lake is just 2 hours south.
Ray is right Panman, you do not want to miss Paulina's peaks! Here they are:

kate-beckinsale-sexy-wallpaper-490--1366-x-768-HDTVcopy.jpg
If Kate is gonna be there, I'm gonna have to quit my job 'cuz I'm never gonna leave. DAYUM!!

BUMP REMINDER!

2.5 months from now we're converging on La Pine, OR for FJRay's Ride to Eat. You do not want to miss this one! Bustanut joker, dcarver, SkooterG, escapefjrtist and HotRodZilla are having a drag queen costume contest!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP REMINDER!

2.5 months from now we're converging on La Pine, OR for FJRay's Ride to Eat. You do not want to miss this one! Bustanut joker, dcarver, SkooterG, escapefjrtist and HotRodZilla are having a drag queen costume contest!
Shit...When I put on my pink tiger striped thong with my Sundress and 5 inch pumps, you bitches won't have a chance. There will be no contest.

Unless Scooter wears those fake titties and duct tapes his dick to his ass-crack to eliminate the "bulge" like last time. Cheater.

BUMP REMINDER!

Shit...When I put on my pink tiger striped thong with my Sundress and 5 inch pumps, you bitches won't have a chance. There will be no contest.

Unless Scooter wears those fake titties and duct tapes his dick to his ass-crack to eliminate the "bulge" like last time. Cheater.
Geez Zilla it's taken many hours of therapy just to get the visual of you two by the bushes in Toas from my nightmares and now you start talking pink tigers :unsure:

BUMP REMINDER!

Holy crap, you gave me a scare, bd! It's a weakness of mine, I know, but I can't help clicking on every link I see. I was SOOO afraid that was going to be a link--with pictures :dribble: , but it was just a plain underline. What a close call!

BUMP REMINDER!

Holy crap, you gave me a scare, bd! It's a weakness of mine, I know, but I can't help clicking on every link I see. I was SOOO afraid that was going to be a link--with pictures :dribble: , but it was just a plain underline. What a close call!
No worries mi Miguelito, I went ahead and just e-mailed you the naked and nasty pictures of 'Zilla; the link for HRZ is labeled "El Chorizo Grande", the photo link title for SkooterG is "100 Uses for Duct Tape!".

BUMP REMINDER!

...I guess the pink Tutu doesn't stand a chance, fine then, I'm leaving it home!! :angry: :lol:

--G

BUMP REMINDER!

*tsk, tsk*

Scooty needs all the help he can get

:lol:

You boys might want to be carefull. The Banjo music gets pretty loud around here sometimes :rolleyes:

You boys might want to bcarefulll. The Banjo music gets pretty loud around here sometimes :rolleyes:
No worries Ray, Bustanut joker LOVES banjo music!
Oh boy! Drag queens, banjos and goats! Don, you are going to be in heaven!! Has Bust got a roommate yet? You may want to ask him soon, he'll go fast.

You boys might want to bcarefulll. The Banjo music gets pretty loud around here sometimes :rolleyes:
No worries Ray, Bustanut joker LOVES banjo music!
Oh boy! Drag queens, banjos and goats! Don, you are going to be in heaven!! Has Bust got a roommate yet? You may want to ask him soon, he'll go fast.
Oh whatever. Don't act like you're not leading the parade. Don told me you're taking banjo lessons just so you can lure Bust to your room. Kind of like a reverse Pied Piper if you will.

**** Me, i just tried to read thru all this shit to figure out what the route will be for you AZ guys (with Bust in tow) and i give up.......

Don e-mail the planned route as i am thinking about NOT doing EOM but this and the Avon walk instead.....

Jorstin you in?

R

Fukitall... Might I suggest somebody come up with some type of logo for this event??

I mean If my lazy ass is gonna be there, we should have some type of memento to commemorate this blessed fiasco.