Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say, one of the things I love about the folks on this forum is that a lunch can become an EVENT!! :clapping:
They are always enhanced when you grace us with your presence.

ShinyKissass.jpg

Barry, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your time out west here.

On this coast, we're a kinder and gentler bunch ...... so your ass won't hurt as much the next morning.

biggrin.gif

Looking forward to the face-to-face .........and with OUR faces, it'll probably be tough on both of us.
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Saints Preserve Us ShinyPartsUp, I always thought I held the "Lord Blarney Award" for sucking up to our FJR Forum Women. Aye and Bejaysus, you've outdone us all!!!
I wish I could fit in that Jacket. :rolleyes:

Don -- I did kiss the Blarney Stone. Twice. However, in this case my nose is not brown. Tyler is a good influence on me, unlike sheep feckers, burro boners and photoshop fornicators such as some of the denizens of this board.

Since Ray is out fucking off with Barb, I put together the Attendance Roster List for the Oregon Ride to Eat in September:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Bokerfork

dcarver

Fairlaner

RenoJohn

I would much rather be fucking off with Barb than listening to your senseless BS. FYI ,Barb has her new black vibrator and is taking it home tomorow.

You are now responsible for the list :p

Have to say, one of the things I love about the folks on this forum is that a lunch can become an EVENT!! :clapping:
So true T!

Don't know if it's the lunch or a reason to see all the peeps here that make the EVENT!! ;)

--G

So true T!

Don't know if it's the lunch or a reason to see all the peeps here that make the EVENT!! ;)

--G
Bugnatr-Doug has been added to the list. Also, I'm working on a photoshop of George kissing Tyler's ass. Don't know if there's enough room, since SPU's already there!

ShinyKissass.jpg

Barry, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your time out west here.

On this coast, we're a kinder and gentler bunch ...... so your ass won't hurt as much the next morning.

biggrin.gif

Looking forward to the face-to-face .........and with OUR faces, it'll probably be tough on both of us.
laugh.gif
Damn! How'd I miss this???? :dribble:

Go to know you're a gentler gaggle out that way. unfortunately Barb has ideas with regards to her aircraft broom :eek:

An our faces? well at least we won't scare each other.. ;)

Well, I got some kind of filth laden email today regarding this schebang....I'll hafta see how the time works out after my trip to NERDS, but what the Hell...For two days of riding up, a day or two there, and two back, I may be in. Besides, if I go, that will trump Don's mileage and I'LL get the free lunch. So, Don can suck it! Guess it don't matter though...If I can spend $200 in gas, I can spend $12 for frigging lunch. BTW, I love sauerkraut.
Atencion mis Southwest Amigos: If you want to ride up to Republica de Oregon con Papa Chuy Viejo, I'll be leaving Phoenix "The Valley of the Blast Furnace" on Wednesday, September 12 at o'dark thirty. My Bitch, Bustanut joker, will be riding along with me.

Game plan is to spend that night in SoCal, then spend Thursday night 9/13 in Sacramento: "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!" Friday and Saturday night will be spent in La Pine "The Hemp Capital of Estados Unidos!" Reverse our FJR SW routing on Sunday, 9/16.
Hmm...

I'll pencil this in. I need to get the FJR out! It's been way too long since i have been on a trip, And the last one involved curbs and oilpans... So, I need to be a little more careful. ;)

Well, I got some kind of filth laden email today regarding this schebang....I'll hafta see how the time works out after my trip to NERDS, but what the Hell...For two days of riding up, a day or two there, and two back, I may be in. Besides, if I go, that will trump Don's mileage and I'LL get the free lunch. So, Don can suck it! Guess it don't matter though...If I can spend $200 in gas, I can spend $12 for frigging lunch. BTW, I love sauerkraut.
Atencion mis Southwest Amigos: If you want to ride up to Republica de Oregon con Papa Chuy Viejo, I'll be leaving Phoenix "The Valley of the Blast Furnace" on Wednesday, September 12 at o'dark thirty. My Bitch, Bustanut joker, will be riding along with me.

Game plan is to spend that night in SoCal, then spend Thursday night 9/13 in Sacramento: "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!" Friday and Saturday night will be spent in La Pine "The Hemp Capital of Estados Unidos!" Reverse our FJR SW routing on Sunday, 9/16.
Hmm...

I'll pencil this in. I need to get the FJR out! It's been way too long since i have been on a trip, And the last one involved curbs and oilpans... So, I need to be a little more careful. ;)
No way...You're gonna grace us with your presence? Please don't be naked this time!!

Hmm...

No way...You're gonna grace us with your presence? Please don't be naked this time!!
Oh yeah, If i do make this trip, Ain't no FUCKING way i am riding I-5 or any interstate more than a couple miles to reach the next good road.

Hmm...

Oh yeah, If i do make this trip, Ain't no FUCKING way i am riding I-5 or any interstate more than a couple miles to reach the next good road.
Added Adam!

Attendance Roster List for the Oregon Ride to Eat in September as of 5/23:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Bokerfork

dcarver

Fairlaner

RenoJohn

Thanks for updating the list Don. I got home from delivering the black vibrator last night.

It looks like this is going to be an event to remember considering that Barry is going to be naked with bacon grease and Barb is going to violate him with a broom stick. :rolleyes: News at eleven.

For those of you planning on staying over make sure you sign up at the motel early because rooms are limited. There may be more rooms available but I'm not sure and there is one other motel in town but otherwise you need to get a room in Bend a half hour away.

If you want to camp I have lots of space and will turn off the sprinklers if you are nice. Might even get a outhouse if there is enough interest. :)

Placing it on my calendar, but only cause HotRodZilla is attending - need to repay the favor for the oil change last year.

Placing it on my calendar, but only cause HotRodZilla is attending - need to repay the favor for the oil change last year.
Save the old oil, Bust can use it for goat lubrication.
wingshot, I've added you to the Roster but please don't use the words "HotRodZilla" and "oil change" in the same sentence on our FJR Forum, sounds really kinky weird! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!