Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fukitall... Might I suggest somebody come up with some type of logo for this event??

I mean If my lazy ass is gonna be there, we should have some type of memento to commemorate this blessed fiasco.
Sheep.gif

That would work Ty. But somebody has to photoshop either McNamara's or O'Keeffe's face to it now...

I did see where they provide special needs parking for Barb at that joint.

IMG_2812.jpg

Fukitall... Might I suggest somebody come up with some type of logo for this event??

I mean If my lazy ass is gonna be there, we should have some type of memento to commemorate this blessed fiasco.
I tried a couple times to generate some ideas for a logo for some shirts but all I got was useless shit from the peanut gallery so I quit.

If there is an interest I was thinking of something including Los Robustos approved, Reuben Run, a bike image and maybe the date or year. If there isn't any interest then we will still eat good.

Post up real ideas in a seperate thread so this one can continue to draw flys. :p

Peanut gallery?? You mean to tell me Stanley, McNamara, O'Keeffe, Zillla , and the like have posted here?

Those fucksteaks couldn't build a square or rectangle with lego blocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Peanut gallery?? You mean to tell me Stanley, McNamara, O'Keeffe, Zillla , and the like have posted here?

Those fucksteaks couldn't build a square or rectangle with lego blocks
Maybe because we stopped playing with Legos many years ago and picked up our dicks. Sheesh.... you are so infantile sometimes! We are here to discuss sandwiches and other important matters.

Don't play wise with me twatwaffle. Otherwise you will be bunking in the house Saturday night with humans while I'm railin away with Rays goats.

Well good on ya Ray.. McNamara has a case of the clap..

Lord knows you don't wanna treat yer heard for that shit.

If the **** would wrap that nasty tool of his, this shit could have been avoided.

Sending 10 bucks towards treatment as you know damned well I'm going to want my shot at them.

... he'll go fast.
Or, he'll go slow, McNamara. ....If that's the way you like it.

biggrin.gif
Hey now McNamara, just back off damnit! Bustanut joker is wearing my class ring and my Varsity football jacket, if you are looking for a New Boyfriend go after those Florida Cuties majicmaker and RadioHowie!

Don e-mail the planned route as i am thinking about NOT doing EOM but this and the Avon walk instead.....
Richard, to quote Warchild the routing to and from this fiasco is going to be a Soup Sandwich! The reason for that is you have different Ride Leaders leading different sections. I am getting Tucson Joe, Bustanut joker, myself and GregM (if SkooterG is riding along) to Kingman at Noon on Wednesday September 12. We will pick up GalaxyBlue, marcusorelius, Duke, HotRodfeckingZilla and Dan Compton (if Big-D is riding along). From there we will go through Las Vegas spending the night in either Beatty or Goldfield, Nevada. We could set up a 2PM meeting place up in Las Vegas for you and Steve K. Jorstin.

On Thursday, September 13 Old Michael is going to come over the Sierra Nevada mountains and be our tour guide for that day's ride into Sacramento, CA.

We will meet up with OM in either Lee Vining, Bridgeport or Markleeville; depending on which route the Irish Leprechaun wishes to leads us to Sac on.

From Sacramento it's a Group Leader Team of Old Michael and SacramentoMike getting us to La Pine, Oregon by Noon on Sat., September 15 for the RTE.

For 3 day return to Chandler, AZ we're going to go with ride recommendations from FJRay and RenoJohn. Don't know where we spend nights of 9/16-17.

PLEASE NOTE: I have to take Seth to High School the mornings of Wednesday 9/12 and Wednesday 9/19, so I can only spend 7 days out on the open road.

However, I told Barry C. to come to AZ as early as he wishes and stay as long as he likes. So, if you want to lead him around for extra days feel free to do so. He has carte blance use of my Miss Lucy Liu to travel wherever he wishes. You and HotRodZilla can hold his dick to get him routed OK!

ouch....4 days to do 1100 miles..........sounds like herding sheep to me....and its only 800 form LA so i will give it some thought....

R

ouch....4 days to do 1100 miles..........sounds like herding sheep to me....and its only 800 from LA so i will give it some thought....

R
Right you are Richard, intent is to show Bustanut joker twisty Western roads. Since that Midwest dipshit has never seen or ridden a curve before! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

ouch....4 days to do 1100 miles..........sounds like herding sheep to me....and its only 800 from LA so i will give it some thought....

R
Right you are Richard, intent is to show Bustanut joker twisty Western roads. Since that Midwest dipshit has never seen or ridden a curve before! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Hey...Don't forget that I'm meeting you in Flagstaff you effing tool bag. If you guys leave me out of this goat ****, I'm gonna be pissed.

R

Hey...Don't forget that I'm meeting you in Flagstaff you effing tool bag. If you guys leave me out of this goat ****, I'm gonna be pissed.
No worries Zilla, I'll reserve a goat for you so you don't get Barry's seconds.