Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch....4 days to do 1100 miles..........sounds like herding sheep to me....and its only 800 from LA so i will give it some thought....

R
Right you are Richard, intent is to show Bustanut joker twisty Western roads. Since that Midwest dipshit has never seen or ridden a curve before! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Hey...Don't forget that I'm meeting you in Flagstaff you effing tool bag. If you guys leave me out of this goat ****, I'm gonna be pissed.
Lo siento, AJ! I went back and modified my post above to include you, I can't understand how I could've forgotten a pinche cabron Pendejo Grande like you! Que lastima!

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch....4 days to do 1100 miles..........sounds like herding sheep to me....and its only 800 from LA so i will give it some thought....

R
Right you are Richard, intent is to show Bustanut joker twisty Western roads. Since that Midwest dipshit has never seen or ridden a curve before! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Hey...Don't forget that I'm meeting you in Flagstaff Kingman you effing tool bag. If you guys leave me out of this goat ****, I'm gonna be pissed.
Dude, we actually will be meeting you up in Kingman since we are now routing through Las Vegas instead of going up through Utah. We will ride AZ-93 through Wikieup!

....On Thursday, September 13 Old Michael is going to come over the Sierra Nevada mountains and be our tour guide for that day's ride into Sacramento, CA....

....From Sacramento it's a Group Leader Team of Old Michael and SacramentoMike getting us to La Pine, Oregon
Donaldo, I must gently correct you on these points.

You'll be needing no tour guide over the mountains, and Sacramento is very easy to find, ...but I am hoping to be able to meet y'all on the east side of

the Sierras and accompany you over the top on one of the many scenic and enjoyable routes over.

And then if y'all are leaving Sacto on Friday morning, and you plan on being in La Pine by noon on Saturday, there aren't that many options (roadwise) that'll get you there

in time for lunch with Bigfoot Ray on Saturday. Running out and riding the north coast is a time-consuming thing, and it's hard to cover ground quickly up that way.

I'll let Sacramento Mike or one of these other locals help you make that call.

....On Thursday, September 13 Old Michael is going to come over the Sierra Nevada mountains and be our tour guide for that day's ride into Sacramento, CA....

....From Sacramento it's a Group Leader Team of Old Michael and SacramentoMike getting us to La Pine, Oregon
Donaldo, I must gently correct you on these points.

You'll be needing no tour guide over the mountains, and Sacramento is very easy to find, ...but I am hoping to be able to meet y'all on the east side of

the Sierras and accompany you over the top on one of the many scenic and enjoyable routes over.

And then if y'all are leaving Sacto on Friday morning, and you plan on being in La Pine by noon on Saturday, there aren't that many options (roadwise) that'll get you there

in time for lunch with Bigfoot Ray on Saturday. Running out and riding the north coast is a time-consuming thing, and it's hard to cover ground quickly up that way.

I'll let Sacramento Mike or one of these other locals help you make that call.
Muchas Gracias Miguelito, what pass is your recommendation and where would we suggest we meet you at on that particular Thursday. I am with you, I think we are biting off too much territory to cover by running out to the coast. Let's beeline it to La Pine.

I am planning to attend the what ever it is called. Will be coming in from Weed on Sat morning. Reservation made at the Best Western Newberry motel. They didn't recognize the RTE or have rooms blocked when I called. Said there was lots of rooms available.

See you all there.

Bruce Waldron

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/2:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

ahchui

Longrider

dcarver

Fairlaner

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCa

juniorfjr

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

I am planning to attend the what ever it is called. EDIT: THE BUSTANUT JOKER ROLLING CLUSTERFUCK! Will be coming in from Weed on Sat morning. Reservation made at the Best Western Newberry motel. They didn't recognize the RTE or have rooms blocked when I called. Said there was lots of rooms available.

See you all there.

Bruce Waldron
Sounds Great Mister Bruce, I've added you to the list! Postscript: You know what Sacramento folks, I like the idea of staying in Weed on Friday night 9/14 with Longrider! Let's get some discussion on this, I definitely do not want to be late for my Reuben Sandwich! https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Sacramento&1s=CA&1y=US&1l=38.57906&1g=-121.491013&1v=CITY&2c=Weed&2s=CA&2y=US&2l=41.42506&2g=-122.38427&2v=CITY https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Weed&1s=CA&1y=US&1l=41.42506&1g=-122.38427&1v=CITY&2c=La+Pine&2s=OR&2y=US&2l=43.670052&2g=-121.504021&2v=CITY

I am planning to attend the what ever it is called. Will be coming in from Weed on Sat morning. Reservation made at the Best Western Newberry motel. They didn't recognize the RTE or have rooms blocked when I called. Said there was lots of rooms available.

See you all there.

Bruce Waldron
I called yesterday and booked a room. You have to mention Ray's name and you get the rate. Hope that helps.

Don, the missus is coming along. Do you want to know if people are bringing pillions along for the official list?
Yes Mick, I have added Kat to the list! GOOD POINT: If you are bringing a significant other pillion, such as Senor Bustanut joker bringing along Senorita HotRodZilla or Old Michael bringing along Bokerfork, let me know their names and I will add them to the list behind your name as the Rider!

I'd like to be added to the "Still fecking around list" This sounds too good to miss, but can't shake the feeling there is something else I've missed. 60% of this girlish figure is related to Rueben Sandwiches.

I'd like to be added to the "Still fecking around list" This sounds too good to miss, but can't shake the feeling there is something else I've missed. 60% of this girlish figure is related to Rueben Sandwiches.
You have been added to the list of slackers and procrastinators juniorfjr, please take heart that you are in good FJR company!

Just checked with the Best Western and there are 12 rooms left. You have to use my name (Ray Slocomb) to get the good rate and get one of the blocked rooms. Get your room early cause this is a small town.

Just checked with the Best Western and there are 12 rooms left. You have to use my name (Ray Slocomb) to get the good rate and get one of the blocked rooms. Get your room early cause this is a small town.
Wow!! Talk aboot irony.. :blink:

I mentioned your name last week at the local livestock sales and got a special preview sale of the goats an sheep up for offer that day.

U are the man Ray! I bought 2 ewes and a goat that resembles McNamara, right down to it's half inch pecker..

I mentioned your name last week at the local livestock sales and got a special preview sale of the goats an sheep up for offer that day.

U are the man Ray! I bought 2 ewes and a goat that resembles McNamara, right down to it's half inch pecker..
I'm sure we don't need to know how you know about Mike's pecker and don't you have something better to do than muck up a thread that is about food and not about your love life of the lack of one. :eek:

I'm sure we don't need to know how you know about Mike's pecker and don't you have something better to do than muck up a thread that is about food and not about your love life of the lack of one. :eek:

You tell him Ray! My feelings were almost hurt.