Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I booked my room and if anyone wants to share a room PM me I got the suite with a Queen pull out bed.

I booked my room and if anyone wants to share a room PM me I got the suite with a Queen pull out bed.
Marcus, Do you snore? Do you mind a bunkie that does snore?
I have been told I snore, I roomed with Barry once and he said I'm a light snorer. I wear ear plugs. I'll be happy to share a room with you, I booked for Friday and Saturday.

I called there too to check on rates, etc, and here's what they said: "Ray SLOCOMB!!?? If he shows his face around here again, I'll . . . "

Wait. Never mind. That was another place I called. At the hotel, they said they have a few rooms with queen beds, and 13 rooms with TWO queen beds, both at the same rate of $99. As a former student of arithmetic, I realized that sharing one of the doubles would save me about, well, quite a bit. So I didn't make a rez yet, but probably will soon for the night of the 15th, since we're timing our arrival for that morning from Sac.

After whatever that evening and once up and moving on the morning of the 16th, while others start heading out wherever, and the AZ-NM-MI bunch I'm coming up with starts their high-speed blast south, I figger do to some exploring around Ray's area, depending on what he and whoever has a suggestion comes up with. Anybody with time and interest would be welcome on that leg. I'm thinking I'll have my camp gear and probably use it some after the RTE.

So here's the question: Anybody want to double up on a room for the night of the 15th? I promise to snore as softly as I can (bring ear plugs). I don't have a room yet but will get one of the double queens by tomorrow whether I've heard from anyone or not, so there might be an extra bed available right up till show time. Let me know.
Did you get my text? I sent it around 8:30 my time, so maybe you had already taken a Geritol and gone to bed.

I'll room with you if you haven't had an offer yet. I kind of forgot about getting a room, and don't see where I have resereved one. I think I thought we were sleeping on someone's lawn or something like that. Eiher way, I'll go halfers with you. I don't give a rat's ass that you snore.

I can even bring your favorite princess pillow if you want.

This fuking thing is gettin outa control..Damn that Barb an her Broom!
Broom Broom Broom... seems like I heard that in a South Park Episode
See what I mean?? Barb is the reason for the dramatic increase in attendance

Gonna be cool watching her an Tyler land that thing
Barb may have the broom... but I've got a baseball bat with your name on it, sonny. :D
You have a baseball bat that says, "Small peckered ass-hole on it?" This I gotta see!

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/2:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

Fairlaner

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCa

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Put me down for this one. :yahoo:
Added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it's getting rough here.. :lol: Damned Zilla is either picking fights, or enticing others to do so... :(

I'm getting the feeling my ass is toast thanks to him :eek:

I called there too to check on rates, etc, and here's what they said: "Ray SLOCOMB!!?? If he shows his face around here again, I'll . . . "

Wait. Never mind. That was another place I called. At the hotel, they said they have a few rooms with queen beds, and 13 rooms with TWO queen beds, both at the same rate of $99. As a former student of arithmetic, I realized that sharing one of the doubles would save me about, well, quite a bit. So I didn't make a rez yet, but probably will soon for the night of the 15th, since we're timing our arrival for that morning from Sac.

After whatever that evening and once up and moving on the morning of the 16th, while others start heading out wherever, and the AZ-NM-MI bunch I'm coming up with starts their high-speed blast south, I figger do to some exploring around Ray's area, depending on what he and whoever has a suggestion comes up with. Anybody with time and interest would be welcome on that leg. I'm thinking I'll have my camp gear and probably use it some after the RTE.

So here's the question: Anybody want to double up on a room for the night of the 15th? I promise to snore as softly as I can (bring ear plugs). I don't have a room yet but will get one of the double queens by tomorrow whether I've heard from anyone or not, so there might be an extra bed available right up till show time. Let me know.
Did you get my text? I sent it around 8:30 my time, so maybe you had already taken a Geritol and gone to bed.

I'll room with you if you haven't had an offer yet. I kind of forgot about getting a room, and don't see where I have resereved one. I think I thought we were sleeping on someone's lawn or something like that. Eiher way, I'll go halfers with you. I don't give a rat's ass that you snore.

I can even bring your favorite princess pillow if you want.

For whatever reason, I didn't get a text--at least not yet. The way my service is, I should get it about September 18th. OK on the room, though. I just reserved it. Your half is, um, $70. And please do bring the Princess Pillow. I slept like a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Room Update:

So AJ called--Beemerdons already arranged for a room, so I'm back looking for a roommate. Two queen beds. I'll stay in mine, you do the same. Let me know.