Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/2:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

Fairlaner

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCa

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Put me down for this one. :yahoo:
Added.
I'm in.

IN LIKE FLYNN:

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

Fairlaner

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

TomInCa

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D
I'm in.
Holy cow! This thing has grown fast. That's a lot if people getting together just for lunch. I'm impressed.

Hey Don, be sure to give Scooter a kick in the ass so he rides (one of his Feejeers should make it) up for lunch.
No kidding. I can't believe that sissy is still on the fence. Why is it he'll go on all these rides by himself, but he's too good to hang with us? Is it our cologne?

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/2:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

TomInCa

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Put me down for this one. :yahoo:
Added.
I'm in.
bikerskier, I have got you covered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Don, be sure to give Scooter a kick in the ass so he rides (one of his Feejeers should make it) up for lunch.
No kidding. I can't believe that sissy is still on the fence. Why is it he'll go on all these rides by himself, but he's too good to hang with us? Is it our cologne?
I am guessing you don't go on many of these slow moving cluster fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skooter likes the fast lane.....enough said.

R

I am guessing you don't go on many of these slow moving cluster fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
I don't know what you're talking about. I've never been slow, and every time I see you, you're in a fucking car. Maybe that's it. He's sick of seeing your Audi's tail lights.

Regardless of the reasons, he's still a pansy. Don't encourage him.

R
I don't know what you're talking about. I've never been slow, and every time I see you, you're in a fucking car. Maybe that's it. He's sick of seeing your Audi's tail lights.

Regardless of the reasons, he's still a pansy. Don't encourage him.
Wowser, the New Mexico Navy just fired a naval artillery shell amidships to the HMS Hood; and, it was a direct hit too!

h50741k.jpg

Just for information the Harvest Depot now has video poker machines, keno and loto for those of you with money to lose.

With good food,beer,gambling and farm animals this thing can't get much better.

You slackers better get your name on the list. This is a non denominational M/C event so bring all your friends

You slackers better get your name on the list. This is a non denominational M/C event so bring all your friends
Brother Ray, I just sent out personal invitations to every Audi Owner/Driver that I know of! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Oh awesome. I know a bunch of Harley Gold Wing guys that may just wanna trailer up. This will be like Sturgis West.
Yo AJ, do Audi's have the towing capacity to pull a Harley laden bike trailer?