Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/6:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Jorstin and I are officially in.....2 more rooms at the BW are gone.

I think we are just going to blast up to Red Bluff on Thursday and head in to La Pine on Friday. Not sure i will be in the Cat herding mood....

R

ok Jorstin and I are officially in.....2 more rooms at the BW are gone.

I think we are just going to blast up to Red Bluff on Thursday and head in to La Pine on Friday. Not sure i will be in the Cat herding mood....

R
Mopsy and Flopsy have been added to the list! Are Cottontail (dj bill) and Thumper (McRide) going on this ride also?

... Not sure i will be in the Cat herding mood....
R
I thought this was a RTE??

Is this now a group ride? HOLY CRAP! :lol:

I don't really like groups more than 4 or 5 myself...so 45 riders is a bit much for me too! :D
I think it's still an RTE, and not a group ride.

None the less, the group I'm riding with will include me, myself, and I. All the way from Salmon, ID. :)

Should be fun! :D

Hola Southwesterners: I've been looking for the perfect hotel for Bustanut joker's first night out on the road and I think I've finally found it: Santa Fe Motel next to the Santa Fe Saloon in the Nevada Ghost Town of Goldfield. I just know Barry is going to miss his hometown of Owosso, so Goldfield will make him feel right at home. Finest hotel in town, its the only one; best bar in town, its the only one! Tavern is so rough, they have a bouncer that throws people into the saloon: Not out of it! RenoJohn approved! https://www.quehoposse.org/santafe.html

santa-fe-saloon-motel.jpg

santa-fe-saloon-goldfield.jpg

250_goldfield1.jpg

I just got back from lunch with FJRay and his wife at the Harvest Depot, the reuben was fantistic, next time I'm geting the little tater tots with jalapeno, they were tasty. Here is a preview.

2012-07-06_12-49-10_764.jpg

FJRay only ordered a half sandwich

2012-07-06_12-49-19_934.jpg

I got the full sandwich, this was so big I had to use a fork and knife :p

Talk about cheaters!

Pre-tasting the food.

Enjoying good company!

Blasphemy I say!!

Oh wait, I'm just jealous... :lol:

You go to lunch with Ray and Patti and take pictures of everything but the lovely Patti? What were you thinking? <_<

Nice looking sandwich though. :)

;)

2012-07-06_12-49-13_880.jpg

Here you go, the picture is bad because I was rushing and wanted to eat my ruben NOW!
All is forgiven. Well, except for no pictures of cluster the wonder goat. :p

Thanks for taking one for the team Marcus!

Not much reason to attend now...you skipping the main event? ;)

--G
Oh no, I had to preview first, next time i'm getting the tater tots with jalapeno. I plan on being at the Main Event! Deborah may even go. :p

ShinyPartsUp, I hate to have to break this news to you Bro'; Cluster the Wonder Goat has switched teams, Cluster is only interested in stinky girls these days. You lose!

beard.jpg

ShinyPartsUp, I hate to have to break this news to you Bro'; Cluster the Wonder Goat has switched teams, Cluster is only interested in stinky girls these days. You lose!

beard.jpg
I just spewed coffee! :eek:
I can't believe someone could kiss one of those on the lips. :eek: :ermm:
I hear you Loud and Clear juniorfjr, Burros are so much more Attractive!

sartore-joel-wild-burros-in-sagebrush.jpg