Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more like, another thread gone to shit thanks to Don.......

R
I considered another thread to deal with reality but it would get turned to shit soon enough. I'll wait until closer to the event to get it back on track.

R
I considered another thread to deal with reality but it would get turned to shit soon enough. I'll wait until closer to the event to get it back on track.
Yeah Big Buddy, Good Luck with That One! Hey Ray and Richard, did you Guys get "artwork" mailed to you from Bustanut joker recently? When I picked up my hold mail from the Chandler Post Office last Monday, this self portrait from Bust was in my mail!

173138_100002408101232_1075598790_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

R
Yeah Big Buddy, Good Luck with That One! Hey Ray and Richard, did you Guys get "artwork" mailed to you from Bustanut joker recently? When I picked up my hold mail from the Chandler Post Office last Monday, this self portrait from Bust was in my mail!

173138_100002408101232_1075598790_n.jpg
Looks like somebody told Bust to "get bent" and he did.

All is forgiven. Well, except for no pictures of cluster the wonder goat. :p
ShinyPartsUp, I hate to have to break this news to you Bro'; Cluster the Wonder Goat has switched teams, Cluster is only interested in stinky girls these days. You lose!

beard.jpg
I just spewed coffee! :eek:
Hey McNamara if a pretty girl kissing a goat causes you to spew your coffee, you should be able to hack up your left lung with this picture! jes' sayin' and nuff' said Bro'!

BustDorkcopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey McNamara if a pretty girl kissing a goat causes you to spew your coffee, you should be able to hack up your left lung with this picture! jes' sayin' and nuff' said Bro'!

BustDorkcopy.jpg

It's difficult breathing with one lung. Took me a while to stop the bleeding. :eek:mg2:

Who in their right mind would pose like that for everybody to see? Oh yeah, Bustanut Joker.

All is forgiven. Well, except for no pictures of cluster the wonder goat. :p
ShinyPartsUp, I hate to have to break this news to you Bro'; Cluster the Wonder Goat has switched teams, Cluster is only interested in stinky girls these days. You lose!

beard.jpg
I just spewed coffee! :eek:
I can't believe someone could kiss one of those on the lips. :eek: :ermm:
I hear you Loud and Clear juniorfjr, Burros are so much more Attractive!

sartore-joel-wild-burros-in-sagebrush.jpg

Don, I think you misunderstood. I got no problem kissin' a goat. :eek:

Thanks for taking one for the team Marcus!

Not much reason to attend now...you skipping the main event? ;)

--G
Oh no, I had to preview first, next time i'm getting the tater tots with jalapeno. I plan on being at the Main Event! Deborah may even go. :p

Do I need to look for another roomate?
Fred, your good, I got a suite and it has a seperate bedroom.

OK. I just wouldn't want to be responsible for stifling any romance. :)

BustDorkcopy.jpg
WOW...What the Hell was going on there? What's really disturbing is that Bust is strangely attractive wearing small black panties and fishnets. Until you see his face that is.