Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm looking forward to seeing folks kick ass, seeing fur flying, watching beer guts bursting and general telling of lies. And it isn't even a gathering with ex-wives!

:eek:
Me too, though I must admit watching Barb come in and land that broom will be a site..

Not to mention her beating the shit outa the old mick. :lol: I'm gonna win me some $$

...I am going to suggest to Barb that she and I meet up in Anacortes and ride down together..
Will she be on her RoadGlide ....or her broom?
Oooooh, Mikey. You're a reckless one!
I NEVER SAID THAT!

Please, please believe me.
STAND YOUR GROUND, Mike!

They can smell fear.

(Manly-lookin' troll,T!)
And this is the quality response we have been waiting for all day???? I think you and Bokerfork should get matching Honda Pacific Coasts and toodle up to La Pine for a limp handshake with the gang. You would look stunning riding side saddle on one! Wonder how you would look in assless chaps on it? I am sure Bustanut would enjoy your entry or exit. Man up and get one. You weren't willing to fly to Texas to buy a real bike so run down on your lunch hour in the company van ( make sure not to leave the city ) and pick one up.

...I am going to suggest to Barb that she and I meet up in Anacortes and ride down together..
Will she be on her RoadGlide ....or her broom?
Oooooh, Mikey. You're a reckless one!
I NEVER SAID THAT!

Please, please believe me.
STAND YOUR GROUND, Mike!

They can smell fear.

(Manly-lookin' troll,T!)
And this is the quality response we have been waiting for all day???? I think you and Bokerfork should get matching Honda Pacific Coasts and toodle up to La Pine for a limp handshake with the gang. You would look stunning riding side saddle on one! Wonder how you would look in assless chaps on it? I am sure Bustanut would enjoy your entry or exit. Man up and get one. You weren't willing to fly to Texas to buy a real bike so run down on your lunch hour in the company van ( make sure not to leave the city ) and pick one up.
With ya here Itch.. The dufus must have had one of his "depth charges" blow up before it went deep.

First post has been updated with hotel info. When this gets closer I will try to firm up a head count to give the resturant. Lets keep the ball rolling,This is going to be Epic and maybe NWS

First post has been updated with hotel info. When this gets closer I will try to firm up a head count to give the resturant. Lets keep the ball rolling,This is going to be Epic and maybe NWS
Ray, not to sure I'll feel safe there, might need to land a bit away and stay in Madras!

This RTE is atracting a lot of flies. :p

Ray, not to sure I'll feel safe there, might need to land a bit away and stay in Madras!

This RTE is atracting a lot of Shitflies. :p
Jeez Marie Kevin, does Papa Chuy have to fix everything around this two bit dump?

Last edited by a moderator:
Flies an Fly in's?? I see where Tyler might show via the Sky's

Wonder if she's gonna use the same broom airline as Barb? :eek:

The Best Western in Madras is bike friendly and there is a great mexican place right next door. :)

The Best Western in Madras is bike friendly and there is a great mexican place right next door. :)
Yeah, I'm gonna ride from New Mexico to Oregon to eat Mexican Food. That's a good plan.

Yeah, I'm gonna ride from New Mexico to Oregon to eat Mexican Food. That's a good plan.
Laughed at that too! As if we Arizonans y Nuevo Mexicanos don't already have the greatest Mexican food in the world. Think Ray has been sampling the local produce!

Last edited by a moderator:

Laughed at that too! As if we Arizonans y Nuevo Mexicanos don't already have the greatest Mexican food in the world. Think Ray has been sampling the local produce!
Up yours Burro Boy. I did my time in the southwest but had enough sense to leave before it cooked my brain(I did that with drugs and alcohol) :eek: . Good food is a specialty of mine and the mexican in Madras is good but the Reuben in LaPine is better. :)

Up yours Burro Boy. I did my time in the southwest but had enough sense to leave before it cooked my brain(I did that with drugs and alcohol) :eek: . Good food is a specialty of mine and the mexican in Madras is good but the Reuben in LaPine is better. :)
You see, that's exactly what im talking about. I'll ride to Oregon for a Reuben. I will not ride to Oregon for an 'effin plate of enchiladas or juevos rancheros.

Dammit...Now I'm hungry for a Reuben. I love those stupid sandwiches.

You see, that's exactly what im talking about. I'll ride to Oregon for a Reuben. I will not ride to Oregon for an 'effin plate of enchiladas or juevos rancheros.

Dammit...Now I'm hungry for a Reuben. I love those stupid sandwiches.
Actually Ray, AJ's favorite stupid sandwich is himself, SkootyG and Bust!

Quit ya bitchin'. There a McDonald's not too far away if you'd rather!
'Zilla prefers the Kid's Meal at Burger King, he's collecting the paper doll sets. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

img_boxes_slide2_monster.png

Has anybody got plans made for after lunch? Kind of a long way to come just to eat a sandwich and turn around. Surely there's something else do do in La Pine, right, Ray? Do we do a big dinner gathering somewhere near there that night and head home the next day? Ideas?

p.s., If you don't mind a suggestion, Ray, could you modify your first post and start a list of folks who are either planning to come or at least are tentative? Sounds like it's going to be a pretty good list. Thanks.