Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody got plans made for after lunch? Kind of a long way to come just to eat a sandwich and turn around. Surely there's something else do do in La Pine, right, Ray? Do we do a big dinner gathering somewhere near there that night and head home the next day? Ideas?

p.s., If you don't mind a suggestion, Ray, could you modify your first post and start a list of folks who are either planning to come or at least are tentative? Sounds like it's going to be a pretty good list. Thanks.
I plan on getting a list going but it has to wait until next week. I am delivering Barbs new vibrator :dribble: tomorow and won't be back for a couple days.

A big dinner gathering could be tough in a town that is 6 blocks long and 2 blocks wide. The only other choices are a mexican place and a truck stop. I have a big deck and we could BBQ and tell lies around the fire pit. It's roughly half an hour to Bend and lots of choices. There is ample time to figure out a plan. Part of it is figuring how many are staying the night.

I'm planin on takin'a dump and possibly singing some Manilow show tunes while Barb an Tyler futility try an whip me ass..

I'll be the naked guy covered in bacon grease. ;)

Ya, you won't have to worry about any whips, just where we plan to park our brooms *evil grin*

Last edited by a moderator:
damned cheap beer re-posted below with corrections and a picture of me naked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it??? :unsure:

I'm married.

I'm accustomed to it. :lol:
I'll bring a whip for the girls to use so you won't miss it brother.

I'm gonna re- name ya dickface.. From now on yer Shitty Pants Down to me.
That's how you like your men I take it? pants down? :p

You are now Scatman Joker to me! :lol: :assassin:
You two need to get a room. :p

Got damnit! I gotta quit drinking and postin.. fuk lets try again.

We're gonna, Grizzly Adams..

Hope the sound of yer goats being raped pleasured don't keep yer smelly ass awake. ;)

I'm planin on takin'a dump and possibly singing some Manilow show tunes while Barb an Tyler futility try an whip me ass..

I'll be the naked guy covered in bacon grease. ;)

.....Dry, no lube
Um, hello Barb....Bacon Grease. That's his version of lube. Smells like breakfast and doesn't scare the sheep. You don't wanna know what he does with the actual bacon... :(

Like it??? :unsure:

I'm married.

I'm accustomed to it. :lol:
I'll bring a whip for the girls to use so you won't miss it brother.

I'm gonna re- name ya dickface.. From now on yer Shitty Pants Down to me.
That's how you like your men I take it? pants down? :p

You are now Scatman Joker to me! :lol: :assassin:
You two need to get a room. :p

Got damnit! I gotta quit drinking and postin.. fuk lets try again.

We're gonna, Grizzly Adams..

Hope the sound of yer goats being raped pleasured don't keep yer smelly ass awake. ;)
The barn has live video on the forum. It will be your own Oregon tech day :D

Since Ray is out fucking off with Barb, I put together the Attendance Roster List for the Oregon Ride to Eat in September:

IN LIKE FLYNN:

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist