• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here goes my Pay it Forward: Free to the first in line, a Cardo Scala blutetooth headset. New, never used, complete with charger and helmet mounting accessories.

This came with my Tom-Tom Rider2 GPS and I've never used it. I like to look at the GPS but don't want to hear it talking to me. I'm not sure if Cardo makes this one anymore. Also, I'm not sure what all it can do.

I just want someone that will actually use the thing as I've felt guilty just letting it sit around. Shipping included--free to your door.

ScalaCardo.jpg

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/accessories/handsfree-wireless/cardo-scala-bluetooth-headset/

Here goes my Pay it Forward: Free to the first in line, a Cardo Scala blutetooth headset. New, never used, complete with charger and helmet mounting accessories.

This came with my Tom-Tom Rider2 GPS and I've never used it. I like to look at the GPS but don't want to hear it talking to me. I'm not sure if Cardo makes this one anymore. Also, I'm not sure what all it can do.

I just want someone that will actually use the thing as I've felt guilty just letting it sit around. Shipping included--free to your door.

ScalaCardo.jpg

https://www.tomtom.co...etooth-headset/

Wow! I'd love to try a BT headset.

I have a great Pay It forward to offer up. I am PM'ing you with the details

Post edited -

I was going to offer up my well used First Gear Mesh Tex jacket, but when I took it out to take pictures I found that it was far grungier than I remembered it. Bad enough so that it is unlikely anyone else would want to wear it.

That said, I've found an alternate jacket in the closet that is in Brand New condition, that is far more worthy of the PIF. See below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shifting gears and offering up an alternate new Pay It Forward. (see explanation above)

This is a brand new, never worn except to try on, Tour Master Cortech Breeze Mesh jacket in Ladies size XS.

Cortech's XS is more like most companies size Small (dress size 6 to 8). It includes full armor but never had any liner.

Get this to keep your hunny looking and feeling cool on the back this summer. Yours for the asking and commitment of a worthy PIF.

Pics of the actual jacket:

100_3201.jpg

100_3202.jpg

100_3203.jpg

And I'd love for her to have it. So, tell me whatch'a got for your Pay It Forward?

Send me a PM with your details.

If you don't get what I'm talking about read the first few posts on page 1

And I'd love for her to have it. So, tell me whatch'a got for your Pay It Forward?

Send me a PM with your details.

If you don't get what I'm talking about read the first few posts on page 1
i have 2, count'em TWO lightly used Joe Rocket Suzuki mesh jackets WITH liners!! Sizes SM and XL.

I'll take some pix tonight and post them.

and i'll send ya PM in a sec...

P.

Cool!! That sounds worthy. So my Ladies' XS Cortech goes to Paz.

Stay tuned on his 'zookie Jackets. I'll bet there are some part time 'strommers out there that would have interest in them.

I'm glad to see PIF is still alive & well.

I actually gave a brand new pair of gloves away awhile back to a member, here. I don't think the recipient ever offered a PIF up. Well, I "think" that anyway. How sad!!!

If that person sees this & you haven't offered your PIF for the received pair of gloves, consider this a nudge in yer' buttocks from luvtoride.

Cool!! That sounds worthy. So my Ladies' XS Cortech goes to Paz.

Stay tuned on his 'zookie Jackets. I'll bet there are some part time 'strommers out there that would have interest in them.
Thanks Fred.

we wore them when i had my DL1000. now, the FJR feels like i'm cheating on her. we can't have that...

P.

I bought a bobbin full (60') of conductive thread. You sew a little dot of it in the tip of the finger of your glove and you can work your touch screen toys without having to take your gloves off. After seeing the upcharge for gloves with this feature at $25 or more, buying the thread was a much cheaper option.

Anyone wants a couple feet of it PM me with your address and I'll send you back some thread, while it lasts...

Anyone need a Ram cradle for a Nuvi 765T? Buck or two for shipping.

Ive also got a blue sea blade fuse box if anyone wants to wire it under their seat. Couple of bucks for shipping.

Anyone need a Ram cradle for a Nuvi 765T? Buck or two for shipping.

Ive also got a blue sea blade fuse box if anyone wants to wire it under their seat. Couple of bucks for shipping.
If that is the one with multi circuits I'll take it and post my "give aways".

-worney

pics of my PIF Joe Rocket Suzuki jackets....

100_0920.jpg

100_0921-1.jpg

Joe rocket jackets run small. they are 2Xl and M size. normal would be XL and S....

P.

OK, I have replaced my interphone F4 with a Sena unit. I have 'stuff' from the interphone.

Main unit, mounts for helmet, flat mic/speaker kit (which should work), brokel flat mount/speaker unit (plug broken), charger, various bits and pieces. So I had shorted the speaker wire twice, broke the connector on the mic/speakers once, and now I have to wiggle the connection to make the speakers work - loose? dirty? no idea.

Great for back up parts or for someone who wants to fiddle with it. 1 year old. PM me, you pay a few dollars shipping, and it's yours.

Ok, this isn't much of a pay it forward, but if someone can use these items, all the better, because they're just taking up room in my garage.

First up, an HJC clear shield. Sorry, no photo, but it's Part #59-850, new in the wrapper, never used. Package says it fits CS12 - AC10 - Symax - and FG12 lids and retails for $24.95. Yours for shipping cost.

Second is a damaged front rim from an '07. Don't know if these things can be repaired, but if no one claims it, it's off to the landfill. Tire and brake discs not included. PM me if interested. Wheel is gone to a good home.

What's up with this thread. I thought it might could use a bump, or a nudge like "luv2ride" tried to make up in post 249 back in March.

Hey, if you've benefited from this thread, and haven't offered up something in your turn, man up! Or woman up. ;)

I've got some windshield screws. A pack of 100 was cheaper than a set from the dealer.

If anyone needs a set, PM me for my addy and send sase.

here is a ladies jacket size Large. It is in good shape but sun faded the pink so my wife got a new one plus she needed a bigger size. It has a removable liner for cold rides and has alot of vents for the summer months. It is a Tourmaster Cortech LXR. Free to anyone who wants it with no shipping charge.

womensjacket002.jpg

womensjacket001.jpg