• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a ladies jacket size Large. It is in good shape but sun faded the pink so my wife got a new one plus she needed a bigger size. It has a removable liner for cold rides and has alot of vents for the summer months. It is a Tourmaster Cortech LXR. Free to anyone who wants it with no shipping charge.

I need gear, but I might look a bit gay in pink :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a ladies jacket size Large. It is in good shape but sun faded the pink so my wife got a new one plus she needed a bigger size. It has a removable liner for cold rides and has alot of vents for the summer months. It is a Tourmaster Cortech LXR. Free to anyone who wants it with no shipping charge.

I need gear, but I might look a bit gay in pink :lol:
Real men wear Pink. Just saying.

Story of my life...I get an item no longer made, unused, for less than it originally sold for and I get no friggin Tootsie Rolls.

Bump for a thread that seems to go hot and cold.

This PIF seems like the greatest thing since FI, and I have given and received great stuff.

Maybe you have extra stuff that just sits around, and needs to get moved on to someone else. Put it up for free and some fellow rider will THANK YOU!

The tag-line is good karma, and I believe we need it. My wife took a (slow speed)spill on Sunday (riding w/ our church group). Everyone stopped to help, but she got up, walked away, and I rode the bike out of a ditch for her. She has bruises and nothing else but gratitude. She said her 'angels' were with her, so it all worked out o.k.

Keep this thread alive, and give some stuff away. Karma is good for all of us. :D

So it appears that these were the two PIFs that were last in play... Two Suzuki Branded jackets and one pink Cortech jacket.

There may be some other (older) unclaimed PIFs. I'll look back further and see if I can find some.

One thing that folks may want to consider is, if your PIF goes unclaimed for a while, perhaps you should retract that one and try offering something else? ;)

Otherwise... the PIF will die!!

pics of my PIF Joe Rocket Suzuki jackets....

100_0920.jpg

100_0921-1.jpg

Joe rocket jackets run small. they are 2Xl and M size. normal would be XL and S....

P.

womensjacket002.jpg

womensjacket001.jpg

So it appears that these were the two PIFs that were last in play... Two Suzuki Branded jackets and one pink Cortech jacket.

There may be some other (older) unclaimed PIFs. I'll look back further and see if I can find some.

One thing that folks may want to consider is, if your PIF goes unclaimed for a while, perhaps you should retract that one and try offering something else? ;)

Otherwise... the PIF will die
Haha...Lemme see if i have this straight. I offer up something up for someone to take for FREE. But no one wants it, so then, I have to offer up something else for free? Yeah, not gonna happen.

If I, or anyone else is offering up something, it is out of the kindness of their/my heart. No one is obligated to do anything. If no one here wants it, I'll give it to Goodwill.

(Being sorta facetious, sorta not.)

Haha...Lemme see if i have this straight. I offer up something up for someone to take for FREE. But no one wants it, so then, I have to offer up something else for free? Yeah, not gonna happen.

This PIF isn't just about people recycling their old stuff by offering it up for free and others grabbing it . To the contrary, buy participating in this PIF you are obligating yourself the the "rules" in post #1.

One of the stipulations at the very onset was that you would always offer up something as good or better than what you got. That would infer that it would be desirable. The idea being to promote a continuation of new free stuff being offered.

There have been some folks that have got free goods and not offered up anything. There have also been some that got something they wanted but what they offered was not taken. In both cases the PIF dies.

If this is too much of a burden on someone then I suggest that they just don't participate. And if you just want to give away stuff with no strings attached, you could do it in your own Free Stuff thread (or else go to Goodwill).

For the cost of shipping, I'll box up and send a pair of v strom handguards. Bought them here a couple of years ago, they have a couple of marks where they hit my dash shelf. Pm me if interested, Fred jr.

My offer to send folks some conductive thread for your gloves has been well received. I've given away over 100'.

There is a bit more left if anyone wants some. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a few feet.

In case your not sure what it is; you sew it into the tip of your glove fingers to make it possible to use your touch screen toys with them on.

For the cost of shipping, I'll box up and send a pair of v strom handguards. Bought them here a couple of years ago, they have a couple of marks where they hit my dash shelf. Pm me if interested, Fred jr.
Are these the open ended ones or the newer ones that clip on the bar end weights?

Are these the open ended ones or the newer ones that clip on the bar end weights?
They clip just between the bar ends and grips, had to trim the grips a quarter inch. Look just like the ones in the how to in fjrtech.com

They clip just between the bar ends and grips, had to trim the grips a quarter inch. Look just like the ones in the how to in fjrtech.com
Dang, I was just looking at these on ebay but I really don't want to trim my $300 a piece grips. :angry2:

PM sent on the handguards.

I have a pair of the smaller (1 point mount)ones I got on Ebay. I was going to put them on today when I found I need a pair of pivot bolts to do it right. These bolts are so pricey, I'd buy the whole kit at fjrgoodies first.

I'd rather have the fuller coverage of the later guards, and perhaps with the bar end weights I have on now I can avoid grip trimming

edit: attempt image post Suzuki p/n 57431-06G00

IMG_6314.jpg