• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have a Joe Rocket jacket (Nova?) XL in really good condition (grew round)out of it fast LOL
JoeRocketjacket005.jpg

JoeRocketjacket001.jpg

And two items from SO a really clean HJC CL-33 helmet 3/4 with full sheild

Misc2013080_zpsb412a22e.jpg

Misc2013081_zpsbbbb3dc8.jpg

And a pair of women's River road riding boots size 6 worn/tried once

Misc2013082_zpsbfcf16d0.jpg

so if any of this can be put to good use ...let me and my Karma know bluejag.. (Wife has good Karma already I'll use hers too)
Ok bump for these items before I add some more stuff
Joe Rocket jacket goes to Mountain! let's keep this going bluejag

Triple Tree clamp from 2006 Candian model. Free, just pay the shipping.

Gadi

I thought I replied in PM... yes, still interested in the helmet. Check your PM for my address for shipping. Thanks!

Andy

I have 85% of a roughed-up Techmount that I bought used and never installed. I think it's missing the top plate. $5 shipping and it's yours via USP Priority mail.
TechMount_Fotor_zps17a3b06e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, well regardless of whether I score the Ram ball mount from bluejag, here's what I have that is up for grabs:

This is a pretty decent and warm jacket considering it's not from one of the big gear manufacturer names. It was Josie's first, but with as much as we ride in the cold up here, we've bought her some other ones over the years.

Women's size small, Nitro 3 seasons touring jacket. Even comes with a neat-o quilted zip in liner!! Supposed to be waterproof (but she never tested it). As I recall one of the zipper tabs may have become damaged at some point. I probably rigged up some sort of half assed repair on it though.

But hey!! At a (non)price like this, how can you go wrong? I'll ask you to just cover the shipping to wherever you are.

100_3395.jpg

100_3396.jpg

100_3402.jpg

Nitro Jacket has been claimed by Warpdrv. Expect to see a men's jacket being offered up soon!!

Thanks Fred - for this wonderful offering, I'm sure it will suit my womans needs perfectly.....

And Ladies and Gentlemen..... To Honor the Pay It Forward creed....

Up For Grabs is a Cortech Fusion Mens Medium 42 Jacket... Sorry to say, I cannot find the inner liner for it Although It is in great shape and avail to anyone that wants it... I'll even take care of shipping in the Continental US for the missing inner liner.

7668c377-2bfb-415a-8422-ee41fe9d9e36.jpg

96604da6-30f6-4ec7-8999-21fc49f290be.jpg

da5282f8-9049-4c1a-a419-7500ba03b80e.jpg

Oh man, that jacket is sweet. It would be perfect for any '05, '06 or '12 (the blue years) FJR owner who happens to be style conscious and a medium (too bad that I am neither!
wink.png
)

As per the thread rules.... rbentnail, was gracious enough to offer up a right angle air valve....
My Pay it forward comes in form, of a set of Factory Gen1 Mirrors... damn near perfect condition...

They were replaced with FZ1 mirrors and will arrive to the new owner in the FZ1 boxes.

Sent out to whomever wants them first...

Warp

FWIW - shouldn't this be made a STICKY ?!?!?!?!?!

I think so...
Bumping my Stock Factory Gen 1 Mirrors that were never taken.....

I have two stock Gen II windshields. Average condition. I was going to paint one black and use for summer riding. Never happened. So … pay for shipping and one or both are yours.
Bump
One shield left.
One shield left, much better than average condition.

Thanks MrM0t0, we will put it to good use.
I'll take the shield. I've been thinking of a cutdown experiment go deal with Houston summertime temps. I'll follow-up with a PM to coordinate and look around the garage for something to offer up.

Jacket arrived Fred..... Looks awesome.... Thanks so much for the help on the fast service...

My tiny little woman will be thrilled !!!