• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a recipient of a PIF item and am now returning the favor. I have a stock Gen I screen, average condition... you pay shipping and it's yours. PM if interested.
PM'd on the screen. Really need one since recently purchased Bike had only oversized attached. Too hot for this climate!
Your windscreen has shipped!

For the Cold Weather Riders, I have new in package Mid-weight Balaclavas(2). One size fits most. One gray, one dark blue. Bought 6 of these to keep with various Bikes. They are thin enough to be comfortable under most helmets. Insulation is of a waffle design. I've been real happy with fit and feel on cold morning commutes.

Tried to post photo off Snapfish. Obviously unsuccessful.

For the Cold Weather Riders, I have new in package Mid-weight Balaclavas(2). One size fits most. One gray, one dark blue. Bought 6 of these to keep with various Bikes. They are thin enough to be comfortable under most helmets. Insulation is of a waffle design. I've been real happy with fit and feel on cold morning commutes.
Tried to post photo off Snapfish. Obviously unsuccessful.
In keeping with the concept of the thread,.....

I could use the gray one. Seems I've never gotten around to buying one. PM sent.

In keeping with the concept of the thread,.....

I could use the gray one. Seems I've never gotten around to buying one. PM sent.
PM answered. Will ship both by Weds.
Nice, thanks!!
Got 'em, thanks. This was a 2-for-1 deal on balaclavas so if anyone wants one lemme know. I'll be happy to zip one off to you.

Also- I have 2 ea. SB8125L Speedbleeders, unused, laying around. Anyone want them?

Also- I have 2 ea. SB1010S Speedbleeders up for grabs. They are M10x1.0. Application chart said they'd fit my truck but they didn't.

I received a gift certificate at the 2012 CFO Rally that is for $150 (yes one hundred-fifty dollars!) "good toward purchase of Glow Rider Jacket only".

Well............I too looked in the closet and I do not need any more riding gear and would like to offer this certificate to a forum member.

If you do not have anything to use as a Pay It Forward and would like to use the certificate, I would ask that the recipient of this certificate make some type of monetary donation to Eddie's Road, a very worthwhile cause! The link to the site is here: https://www.eddiesroad.org/donate

If you are interested in the certificate please respond via a private message to me.

Certificate expires Sep 13 2013.

Picture and link to website below.

dark-large1.jpg

Click here for Web Ste

I still have the certificate if anyone is interested in getting a Glow Rider jacket.

Certificate is valid until 9-13-2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a pair of Joe Rocket Nano pants. *NEVER WORN*. Size L.

I bought these from New Enough on clearance and then the very next day managed to score a full Motoport suit. I've had them listed on Kijiji for about a year now with no takers. I just want them gone. Free to good home + shipping in exchange for future considerations.

https://joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/237/416/Pants/Dry_Tech_Nano_Pant

I've got a pair of Joe Rocket Nano pants. *NEVER WORN*. Size L.
I bought these from New Enough on clearance and then the very next day managed to score a full Motoport suit. I've had them listed on Kijiji for about a year now with no takers. I just want them gone. Free to good home + shipping in exchange for future considerations.

https://joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/237/416/Pants/Dry_Tech_Nano_Pant
PM sent.

Also, for anyone still looking at older postings in this thread, the Gen I cans I had have been 'forwarded' to forum member odowda

okiesaki wants the decal kit and he has a set of passenger peg lowers to give away. That just happens to be what new forum member jimie jimie needs so our parts are going to pass in the mail.

This is just cool. Keep it going guys.

I received a gift certificate at the 2012 CFO Rally that is for $150 (yes one hundred-fifty dollars!) "good toward purchase of Glow Rider Jacket only".

Well............I too looked in the closet and I do not need any more riding gear and would like to offer this certificate to a forum member.

If you do not have anything to use as a Pay It Forward and would like to use the certificate, I would ask that the recipient of this certificate make some type of monetary donation to Eddie's Road, a very worthwhile cause! The link to the site is here: https://www.eddiesroad.org/donate

If you are interested in the certificate please respond via a private message to me.

Picture and link to website below.

dark-large1.jpg

Click here for Web Ste

I still have the certificate if anyone is interested in getting a Glow Rider jacket.

Certificate is valid until 9-13-2013.
Certificate is no longer available, was able to apply it towards the purchase of a Glow Rider Hi Viz vest.

Set of white 3M reflective decals for FJR panniers, from Real Time Industries.

I have a set on my feej, and this is what they look like installed:

sidebag-3m-reflective-tape-1.png

NIB, (well, New In Envelope)

sidebag-3m-reflective-tape-2.png

I bought 'em to modify for another use, and then found a source for the uncut tape instead

Pay the shipping and they're yours

I have a nice condition Yamaha jacket in Large, It has full length arm air vent zippers and upper back vent.

Just pay shipping to lower 48.

I am claiming the blue jacket that Warpdrv posted ealier and listing this one.

I am at 27107

As Stated my Blue Jacket is claimed - Pay it Forward comes through again.....

Vtwinn - I'll get that baby out ASAP sir....

That Yamaha Jacket is a nice one....