• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in a pair of Trooper-modded Gen I cans in good condition? I purchased them unmodded from a forum member for the purpose of Trooperizing 'em; tried it and didn't like the sound.
Pay packaging/shipping...

Pics if needed

These are still no longer available. Shipping/packaging will work out to @ $75.00.

The cans are in good shape. One has a small dent in the lower area, which is virtually unnoticeable, and which could possibly be repaired with a suction cup, (I don't think the metal has been stretched) They are in the same condition as when I received them. I left them on the bike for only one ride.

Edited to include a pic, as I've now packed these away in a shipping box --

Edited: Shipped to forum member odowda

fjr_genI_t-modded.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TOYOTA Air Filter & Oil FIlters

I used these on a 2005 Toyota 4Runner V6

May Fit some 4Runner’s, Tundra’s ,FJ’s,Tacoma's and Sequoia

New in packages
7) 90915-YZZD3 Oil Filters
1) 17801-31090 Engine Air Filter

Shipping Cont USA =$15.00

I can do paypal

I will also include Gaskets(Washers)
4) for Rear diff drain #1215710010
2) for front diff drain # 9043024003
3)for Transfercase drain #9043012031

Been cleaning, got some stuff if anyone's interested.

1 ea. 83 degree Ariete Bridgeport valve stem in silver. Gone.

1 ea. Haynes manual for Chevy pickup, '88-'98.

"Borrowing" Airboss' post ....
I received a gift certificate at the 2012 CFO Rally that is for $150 (yes one hundred-fifty dollars!) "good toward purchase of Glow Rider Jacket only".

Well............I too looked in the closet and I do not need any more riding gear and would like to offer this certificate to a forum member.

BUT, seeing that this is the" Pay It Forward" area, I am asking that the recipient of this certificate make a monetary donation* to Eddie's Road, a very worthwhile cause! The link to the site is here: https://www.eddiesroad.org/donate

* A reasonable amount.

If you are interested in the certificate please respond via a private message to me.

Certificate expires Sep 13 2013.

Picture and link to website below.

dark-large1.jpg

Click here for Web Ste

Certificate expires Sep 13 2013.

I will have a front fender off my 10 to give or pay forward soon. It has a bump in it on the rear from when I blew my rim hitting a rock. It is not broken or cracked just a bump from where a piece of the rock hit it inside. If anyone needs it I will post a pic and we can get it to you.

Lee

As per the thread rules.... rbentnail, was gracious enough to offer up a right angle air valve....

My Pay it forward comes in form, of a set of Factory Gen1 Mirrors... damn near perfect condition...

They were replaced with FZ1 mirrors and will arrive to the new owner in the FZ1 boxes.

Sent out to whomever wants them first...

Warp

FWIW - shouldn't this be made a STICKY ?!?!?!?!?!

I think so...

My pay it forward: Gave a brand new Joe Rocket ladies jacket to a new rider. Was thinking of this thread when I offered it, even though she's going to ride and FZ6.
tonguesmiley.gif

You were thinking of this thread? I once held the door for an elderly woman.
I should have posted that I had this available to get something for free...is that it? So just because I didn't get something in exchange for my good deed I shouldn't have posted. My bad.

I should have posted that I had this available to get something for free...is that it? So just because I didn't get something in exchange for my good deed I shouldn't have posted. My bad.

Go back to the first post in this thread and read it. It explains exactly what is going on here.

This isn't a thread to brag about your give-aways. You can do that anywhere. Or even start a new thread.

Go back to the first post in this thread and read it. It explains exactly what is going on here.

This isn't a thread to brag about your give-aways. You can do that anywhere. Or even start a new thread.
Like I said....my bad. I'd delete it if that were an option. Not bragging - saw that some people weren't putting up after getting something. Thought it would be good for others to know that some people give without getting something.

If it bothers you, please, have someone delete my posts.

It doesn't bother me in the least. I was just letting you know what this thread was about. If you never read the first post it would be hard to know. Lots of other folks have been confused before, or outright just don't get it.

It has been pretty stagnant lately. May be time to throw some fuel on the fire with some new items. I'll have to rummage around and see what sort of treasures I can come up with...

It doesn't bother me in the least. I was just letting you know what this thread was about. If you never read the first post it would be hard to know. Lots of other folks have been confused before, or outright just don't get it.
It has been pretty stagnant lately. May be time to throw some fuel on the fire with some new items. I'll have to rummage around and see what sort of treasures I can come up with...
Which is why I tossed up a couple minor things found while cleaning up: I get rid of it, someone else get's something useful, and this thread (hopefully) gets a swift kick in the pants to get moving again.

BTW, still got the old Chevy Haynes manual. If no one wants it it'll be going to a local charity- maybe they can make a few bucks off it. Going once.....

Like I said....my bad. I'd delete it if that were an option. Not bragging - saw that some people weren't putting up after getting something. Thought it would be good for others to know that some people give without getting something.
If it bothers you, please, have someone delete my posts.
I'm much nicer in person, lol. I was hoping you'd get so angry you'd find something fantastic for us all to drool over. That extra forum karma, well, can't out a price on that!
Yes, I need to do the same.

Ok let's see if I can put this together...Items for PIF

Misc Garmin items power cables ,chargers ram mounts car adapters, ect all for the 26xx 27xx 28xx series Garmin units

Misc2013076_zps4ebbb7c8.jpg

Ram mount # B-201U-A,B347U,B309-7U,B238U

I also have a Ram mounts Magnifier 2x4 x2 for above units Ram MAG-1

Also have a Joe Rocket jacket (Nova?) XL in really good condition (grew round)out of it fast LOL

JoeRocketjacket005.jpg

JoeRocketjacket001.jpg

And two items from SO a really clean HJC CL-33 helmet 3/4 with full sheild

Misc2013080_zpsb412a22e.jpg

Misc2013081_zpsbbbb3dc8.jpg

And a pair of women's River road riding boots size 6 worn/tried once

Misc2013082_zpsbfcf16d0.jpg

so if any of this can be put to good use ...let me and my Karma know bluejag.. (Wife has good Karma already I'll use hers too)