• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, (bluejag) I could use the RAM ball mount (Ram B309-7U). As you know, I have more bikes than I have GPSes. Would make bike swapping easier.
wink.png

I've got a few goodies in mind that I can post up for them. PM coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, well regardless of whether I score the Ram ball mount from bluejag, here's what I have that is up for grabs:

This is a pretty decent and warm jacket considering it's not from one of the big gear manufacturer names. It was Josie's first, but with as much as we ride in the cold up here, we've bought her some other ones over the years.

Women's size small, Nitro 3 seasons touring jacket. Even comes with a neat-o quilted zip in liner!! Supposed to be waterproof (but she never tested it). As I recall one of the zipper tabs may have become damaged at some point. I probably rigged up some sort of half assed repair on it though.

But hey!! At a (non)price like this, how can you go wrong? I'll ask you to just cover the shipping to wherever you are.

100_3395.jpg

100_3396.jpg

100_3402.jpg

Sorry on the late return post... Mountain and Fred W have the Garmin items... The other goods are still up for grabs Thanks bluejag

There were/are some nice items offered here recently. Here is my contribution...

Starcom Digital communication system.

I had this on my bike for several years but since moved on to the Sena Bluetooth. What he have here is the main unit, a power filter, all 3 bluetooth add ons offered, Volume knob, bulkhead fitting, and various cables - including a cable for Kenwood GMRS, and a cable for Midland CB., and an iPhone cord.

IMG_1253_zps4eba72ed.jpg

IMG_1254_zps275bbacd.jpg

Granted this is a used system, and there are no headsets. You will need to go online to complete the system (believe me, you don't want my last headset, I got sick all over the microphone.
bad.gif
)
. The various manuals for these items are available at the Starcom Website. I would suggest taking advantage of our Forum friend at Bike Effects, Jeff knows the system quite well and can quickly get you up to speed.

All I'm asking is that you cover the shipping and it's yours.

As usual - this is the Pay it Forward thread. The only stipulation is that if you take advantage of these generous offers, pony up with one of your own to keep the good karma flowing.

Brodie

smile.png

Here is another item just in time for the upcoming riding season...

hyper.gif
*Free
hyper.gif

or

Best Offer !

*Free plus you pay the shipping

IMG_1255_zps6a3f0d85.jpg

This is a Givi Trunk Liner. Shown below is how it fits in my Givi V46.

IMG_1256_zps30ea0e09.jpg

This item is unused. I bought it several years ago from a fellow FJRForum member who never used it. I've been on several trips but it just never fit my style. All it's doing these days is sitting around getting dusty.

Strike fast - it won't last long.

Brodie

smile.png

Here is another item just in time for the upcoming riding season...

hyper.gif
*Free
hyper.gif

or

Best Offer !

*Free plus you pay the shipping

IMG_1255_zps6a3f0d85.jpg

This is a Givi Trunk Liner. Shown below is how it fits in my Givi V46.

IMG_1256_zps30ea0e09.jpg

This item is unused. I bought it several years ago from a fellow FJRForum member who never used it. I've been on several trips but it just never fit my style. All it's doing these days is sitting around getting dusty.

Strike fast - it won't last long.

Brodie

smile.png
I'll Take it. PM sent.

Thanks Brodie.

Folks, I will be posting a large Gerber or Leatherman multi-tool (depending on which one I find first) for my PIF soon. Gotta post in college discussion group before midnight.

I will start out with a small item. It is a flasher to connect to your stock or extra brake light. I believe the product is here: https://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=181&zenid=ad47e5a0d249244c1ecbd543043287f8 I will ship free first class mail to lower 48. You just gotta provide something back to the PIF. I'll post addl items in due time. Good luck!
I run these on my bikes to flash an LED 3rd brake light and they are great for that, but they do not work quite so well for flashing an incandescent bulb. The bulb filament cannot heat up quick enough so unless you flash it very slowly, the pulsing ends up dimming the amount of light that you get until it goes steady on. With an LED light (like a Whelen LIN3 or TIR3) it's the cat's meow!

Thanks Fred - you got him by 3 hours, however, I will bow to your request.

Ray, I have your Niagara Falls mailing address. I will get it in the mail tomorrow. I will be using the USPS on this one... If it fits - it ships. I will let you know the shipping via P.M.

Daymn this is fun !

Brodie

tonguesmiley.gif

Also have a Joe Rocket jacket (Nova?) XL in really good condition (grew round)out of it fast LOL
JoeRocketjacket005.jpg

JoeRocketjacket001.jpg

And two items from SO a really clean HJC CL-33 helmet 3/4 with full sheild

Misc2013080_zpsb412a22e.jpg

Misc2013081_zpsbbbb3dc8.jpg

And a pair of women's River road riding boots size 6 worn/tried once

Misc2013082_zpsbfcf16d0.jpg

so if any of this can be put to good use ...let me and my Karma know bluejag.. (Wife has good Karma already I'll use hers too)
Ok bump for these items before I add some more stuff

Thanks Fred - you got him by 3 hours, however, I will bow to your request.
Ray, I have your Niagara Falls mailing address. I will get it in the mail tomorrow. I will be using the USPS on this one... If it fits - it ships. I will let you know the shipping via P.M.

Daymn this is fun !

Brodie

tonguesmiley.gif
Thanks, Brodie, You two are gents...... PM's coming.