• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, hell, Professor....I can do that!

timemachinemorlock1.jpg

<br />
I've got a rotary dimmer switch from Justin @LED Rider I'd like to offer up. Never used, NIB condition. You pay shipping, should be $5 or so. Would like if you have something to offer up in the spirit of PIF.
<br />I need one of these but I'll have to figure out what I might have to contribute that I'm willing to get rid of.
<br /><br />

We would have to see a picture of your wife first ;)
Lol I'm keeping her for now. But I did think of something else so I'll grab the dimmer.

Okay, so I have a heated grip controller to offer up. I got it from a guy on the forum last winter with the intent of using it when I installed grip heaters on my bike. Well when I got around to it this fall I found this does NOT fit a GEN II in the factory spot. Bummer. :( Perhaps it fits a Gen I? I don't know. I don't have any use for it any more and don't have plans to install anything that would need a variable controller any time soon so I'll pass this along to a good home of someone who can put it back to a good use and give it some dignity back.

DSC_6789_zps3a44cc12.jpg

**GONE** 4 NGK DR8EA spark plugs brand new free Got em in a screwed up FJR order. you pay shipping $5.25 USPS priority.

DSC01191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am to be the lucky recipient of Northwoods Snowman's Controller.

In the interest of PIF, I have a pair of heavy bar ends to offer.

They are 16 oz each with a mild scuff or two from normal wear.

They may look better on a bike that is not black.

Conus shipping on me, or I'll pay the first $10 elsewhere.

IMG_20141108_174459.jpg

I have a set of Original Cans from my 04. The Left one is in near perfect shape( no scratches or blems) , the Right one has a dent in it from running into another FJR bag. I chronicled that incident in a ride report earlier. The whole Pay it Forward deal is good with me. I don't want any money for either or both of them. PM me if you are interested. Maybe you only need a left side, and that is cool, or maybe you need a right side that is kinda dented as opposed to trashed. Hope they find a home somewhere.

I am to be the lucky recipient of Northwoods Snowman's Controller.In the interest of PIF, I have a pair of heavy bar ends to offer.

They are 16 oz each with a mild scuff or two from normal wear.

They may look better on a bike that is not black.

Conus shipping on me, or I'll pay the first $10 elsewhere.

IMG_20141108_174459.jpg
I'm interested in these if they're still around. PM on the way...

Sharif is the new (soon to be) owner of the bar ends.All boxed up and ready for the mailman.
And very much looking forward to it when it gets warmer out there...

Going through the garage, I came across a filter wrench and a mounting plate for a factory trunk. The filter wrench fit on my old Honda SC700, the mounting plate for the factory trunk is new, never been used.

stuff.jpg

HI folks,

I sold the FJR and went with a smaller bike so I have some items to give away :) Just pay shipping.

Original cans from an 05 , small scratches on the left bottom from a 0 speed tip over , otherwise in great shape Just pay shipping from 27107

Stock brake and clutch levers.

A cut down kickstand, 1 inch shorter for a lowered bike.

Vtwinn, I'll take the cans ( and pay shipping to 55345) and the levers if that's ok.

I'll find a PIF item tomorrow.

Many thanks for this fine thread
smile.png

Last two items left from my Gen 1. Have a stock left side mirror and a cut down shorty windshield that I applied black paint to the back of to tint it. Only about 6" tall. Works awesome in the summer. Both free just pay shipping.

I learned a ton about the FJR here really appreciate all the info. My post count never grew much because I always found what I needed by searching.

Thanks for all the info guys,

Paul

Dibs on the windshield please! I would love to have something smaller than stock for hot days. Sending PM

Last two items left from my Gen 1. Have a stock left side mirror and a cut down shorty windshield that I applied black paint to the back of to tint it. Only about 6" tall. Works awesome in the summer. Both free just pay shipping. I learned a ton about the FJR here really appreciate all the info. My post count never grew much because I always found what I needed by searching.

Thanks for all the info guys,

Paul