• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. I'm gonna try. It's kinda a sad story. His dad died in the line of duty as a paramedic. His son wants to learn to ride, and a coworker started teaching him. I offered to help him find a bike to buy. We're both (and his mom) are pushing him to take the MSF class. I'm trying to teach an 18 yr old to male the right decision :)
Good on you, a little mentoring could save his life someday . ☺

HI folks,
I sold the FJR and went with a smaller bike so I have some items to give away :) Just pay shipping.

Original cans from an 05 , small scratches on the left bottom from a 0 speed tip over , otherwise in great shape Just pay shipping from 27107

Stock brake and clutch levers.

A cut down kickstand, 1 inch shorter for a lowered bike.
I forgot to update this thread, all items are claimed.

Thanks, Mark.

Rain gear overcoat, Signature line by Dry Rider, Medium size. Very good condition, some scuff marks from normal wear, but water tight. Fits into the shown yellow stuff sack, about 4x9". I'll even pay shipping to CONUS.

DSCN0697_zpsdxfhpdav.jpg

DSCN0698_zpsxkforreu.jpg

DSCN0700_zpsduswoytv.jpg

I have a right side bag from a 2005 that was damaged in a deer collision (not me). It came with a previous bike. The black backside is cracked from the mounting hook inward, but could probably be repaired. The outside cover was scraped but touched up (poorly). This could be refinished. There is no lock mechanism. I thought I'd hang onto it in case I ever needed the latching mechanisms, etc. but have come to understand these cannot be transferred from one bag to another. If anyone wants this and will pay shipping, I will send it. Otherwise it goes to the landfill.

For the cost of shipping, I offer up the following:

Joe Rocket 1 piece suit. This was given to me by one of the Doc's I work with (a forum member). Yours truly was the model. I am 5' 8" and 180 with a 29-30" inseam. It is listed as a large, and it was a bit tight in the midsection. It has the inside linner and with the exception of the right cuff, is in pretty great shape. It was a a little long in the leg for me (an inch or 3). I do not know the model.

100_3620-M.jpg

100_3624-M.jpg

100_3623-M.jpg

100_3629-M.jpg

100_3630-M.jpg

100_3646-M.jpg

Next up is a StarCom Digital unit.

Bought from Bike effects, I only mounted 1 of the headsets, if you want to talk to your passenger, you will have to order a second head set. Also, the power cord has been cut down to about 1 1/2 feet long.

100_3635-M.jpg

100_3636-M.jpg

100_3637-M.jpg

100_3639-M.jpg

100_3640-M.jpg

100_3641-M.jpg

And finally, a Stebel Air Cannon:

100_3649-M.jpg

All items for cost of shipping.

Dude, I'd love to have that Stebel. Very generous offers. I'll PM you.

p.s., I've got a bunch of stuff to come back with for my end of this PIF. Details to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't kidding... all right.. I'm in for the suit.. let's see how this thing works out :) 2nd pm sent to Gregory, this time an actual i'll take it

I finally found some "thread protectors/screw end caps/bolt covers" in the size & color needed to cover the bolt ends on my GPS RAM mount. (6mm ID & black)

Unfortunately I had to purchase 100.

If you would like a few, make a donation to your local food bank and PM me your mailing address by next Monday and how many you need. I will mail them on Tuesday. If this becomes popular, limit will be 10.

-Steve