• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDIT: Overpants spoken for by StephanM and removed from listing. Liner still available.

Cleaning out the gear closet. You pay shipping and they're it's yours.

First a liner from a British Motorcycle Gear jacket. Probably worn twice before being hung in the closet and forgotten. Works as a light jacket on its own. I wear a 38R and it fits me.

IMG_2994_zps4emtef7y.jpg

IMG_2995_zpsxwhmeqpn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! The gloves are great! Thank you John, thank you Josh.

Josh...next time you mail gloves, throw them into a mailing bag, send them First Class. You'll spend $3 instead of almost $10.

To keep the karma flowing, attached are a pair of SIDI gloves. Size is XXL, but they're tight on me. They're brand new, waterproof, and should offer pretty decent protection. They just don't fit me.

First come, first served.

image2_zpsqo2qeo7s.jpg

image3_zpspfxse6uw.jpg

image1_zpsitf8edmo.jpg

So you "Paid It Backwards"

It looks like playinatwork is the end of the line right now. If the lowering brackets worked out he owes a PIF. If not he should put the brackets back up for adoption.

I know this thing has become a little disorganized and people like to do what the like to do, but the only way it keeps going is if everyone offers up something in return for what they get.

Fred, someone else got the brackets.

I'll see what I can find to PIF though. Most of my extras are from a Honda ST1300 though. Anybody need a set of bags for an ST? I have a set that are damaged but repairable.

I owe for 2 items. I have not forgotten. What I have offered has not been acceptable to the group so far. I haven't owned my FJR long enough to acquire spare farkles or parts, unfortunately.

SO, I'm offering up an FJR tee-shirt of your choice, and I'll pay for it, to keep me in good graces and compliant with the rules.
smile.png

Please reply here, and then PM me so we can get this set up.
punk.gif

Paying for something new is far more than needs to be done, IMO.

If you've offered up some good stuff and nobody was interested in it, that's nothing against you.

Don't forget, the stuff we offer up doesn't have to be FJR (or even motorcycle) related, though that is something that we all do all have in common here. So if you have something else that you don't need or want anymore, but it might appeal to someone else you could always try posting that.

So if you have something else that you don't need or want anymore, but it might appeal to someone else you could always try posting that.
I've got a couple adult children (one of each) that I can't seem to get rid of...anyone interested PM me
Are they employed and living somewhere other than in your basement? And remember, it didn't happen without pictures.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts