PNW Fall Tech day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you handle another new guy? I'd like to come down if that is ok. I just bought a used '08 FJR. It turns out that Hudson and I work in the same building. We had lunch yesterday and he encouraged me to come.

Can you handle another new guy? I'd like to come down if that is ok. I just bought a used '08 FJR. It turns out that Hudson and I work in the same building. We had lunch yesterday and he encouraged me to come.

Yep, PM sent

If it were the weekend prior (17th) I'd be up to visit (without the bike); I'll be in the PDX area visiting my gf... Oh well...I'll get to see Carl and that's a consolation prize.....I think :huh:

If it were the weekend prior (17th) I'd be up to visit (without the bike); I'll be in the PDX area visiting my gf... Oh well...I'll get to see Carl and that's a consolation prize.....I think :huh:

You are always welcome to come on up, even have a place for you to stay the night.

We waited until the 24th because there is a big area ride down to Maupin on the 9th and 10th so everyone had a weekend in between to take care of the honey do stuff.

Hey Bryan,

Do you mind if I bring tires agian and take advantage of your tire changing expertise?

Do you mind if I bring tires agian and take advantage of your tire changing expertise?

This weekend is looking better and better for me to make it. If so, do you want to meet me and ride together over the pass?

Dave

Sure.

Anyone have a Mityvac or other brake bleeder? My fluid is getting dark, and I'd like to bleed the system during the Tech day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a Mityvac or other brake bleeder? My fluid is getting dark, and I'd like to bleed the system during the Tech day.

I have one too

Hey Bryan,

Bring the tires, plenty of room to change them. You and Duster gonna spend the night?

Good Evening!

Yes, I'd like to come up also, Don't have a rifle to go after deer so it'll be with the bike.

Hope to see you all then!

Left Base

Bring the tires, plenty of room to change them. You and Duster gonna spend the night?
Depends on my ability to find a babysitter for the dogs and the weather. Right now, I will likely be heading home in the evening. As the day gets closer, plans will firm up.

I've got one too, so maybe between all...one will remember. BTW Hudson, I do mine the old fashioned way...the Mity-Vac doesn't work for $hit. Make ya a good deal on it.

--G

You and Duster gonna spend the night?

Weather will determine this trip. If it's good, I plan on being there by 11ish and heading home by 3ish.

Dave

PS. Thanks for the over to spend the night, I'll comfirm my plans as we get closer.

I just found out from my wife we will be out of town that weekend, so I will not be there for tech day..maybe we can get one going in the spring.

If I can join I will bring my brake-vac. I also have a TB ProSync gauge if anyone needs to use it. I will know if I can join next week.

If I can join I will bring my brake-vac. I also have a TB ProSync gauge if anyone needs to use it. I will know if I can join next week.

I want to sync the throttle bodies on my 07. Can I get the address? I sure hope the weather isn't awful!

I need to buy some tires soon as well. AuburnFJR, when we were talking down at Windy Ridge you had recommended some web sites for tires. Can you give me those addresses again?

Thanks,

I want to sync the throttle bodies on my 07. Can I get the address? I sure hope the weather isn't awful!

I need to buy some tires soon as well. AuburnFJR, when we were talking down at Windy Ridge you had recommended some web sites for tires. Can you give me those addresses again?

Thanks,
SW Moto

or

MC Superstore