Prayers for my Deb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts are with you. My wife's Mother and Grandmother were both breast cancer survivors and a positive mental outlook is definitely the key. The mind is a powerful tool.

Roger and Debbie,

I work with a really wonderful lady that is a 5 year survivor of inflammatory breast cancer. She is one of the sweetest ladies you'd ever want to meet and actually when I first met her she reminded me of Debbie! She got mammograms each August and 5 years ago in april she seemed to almost wake up to a tennis ball sized growth.

She became the executive director of the Pink Ribbon Club Click..

She asked that I share her contact information with you in case you would like to talk to someone who has been through this and is still very involved and knowledgeable. Plus, she's really nice. I will PM her contact information for you.

We love you Debbie, keep that chin up, please feel our energies coming your way and let it help you win!

Andrew&Sherri

Roger, I'm praying for you both. Please keep us updated as to what the Dr. says her options are and when you are going to have any procedures. You KNOW we locals are here for you both, we're only a phone call away.

You guys humble me - I feel honored to know you all, some if only via the forum.

We saw the Oncology Surgeon today and his talk eased our minds considerably. We are fortunate to belong to the Univ. Cal.Davis medical system so we have access to cutting edge technology.

Surgery (lumpectomy) this coming Tuesday will reveal more -- prognosis hopefully not as bad as we first were led to believe.

Thank you all again for your good wishes , links to more information, and offers of help.

We WILL beat this thing -- sure of it ! We have family and FJR folks to lean on, ,,,, can't beat that huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue

how it was going to get better, how the hurting would stop, how the

pain would ease, but now you look back on it?

THAT'S GOD passing us through tribulation to see a brighter day!

Prayers and wishes to you for the best!

dog

Rog and Deb;

I echo the good thoughts, well wishes, strong prayers, and virtual hug support of everyone here. Don't know you folks at all -- but I know you can beat this. Hang in there, keep pressing on in hope, and please know that your FJR family is filled with empathy and compassion for you. Wishing you the best -- you will be in our thoughts.

besides, isn't the red FJR the international sign of overcoming grace and good energy!! :rolleyes:

best regards!!

Really sorry to hear the bad news. Prayers go out for Deb and Roger. My sister was diagnosed though they didn't catch her early even though she had regular checks. They missed it somehow. But she has recovered nicely. It has been over ten years now. Have faith and know that we are praying for the entire rogdeb family. Mike in Fremont, Ca.

Prayers to you both from just down the road! I have a friend who is going through the same thing and she tells me that her frame of mind is the strongest medicine. Stay strong, we're all pulling for you!

You guys humble me - I feel honored to know you all, some if only via the forum.We saw the Oncology Surgeon today and his talk eased our minds considerably. We are fortunate to belong to the Univ. Cal.Davis medical system so we have access to cutting edge technology.

Surgery (lumpectomy) this coming Tuesday will reveal more -- prognosis hopefully not as bad as we first were led to believe.

Thank you all again for your good wishes , links to more information, and offers of help.

We WILL beat this thing -- sure of it ! We have family and FJR folks to lean on, ,,,, can't beat that huh?
Also I know we have some nurses here on the board and my family has several nurses and daughter works as a nurse in the Oncology department at a hospital near us. Yes we have some good support systems going. Continued prayer....PM. <>< ;)

Last edited by a moderator: