Recently Discovered Feature on my FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapeApe

Reaction score
While riding home from work today, coming around a corner, I took a quick look down at my cornering speed, and there was my mug reflecting in the speedo. I had that angled head look, just like the MotoGP on-boards. Clouds in the background and all. 15k and didn't notice until today. Now if I could only find Mugello and an M1. Next sunny day, see yourself for yourself.

I would try this, but I am so damn handsome, I would probably crash from just having seen something with my level of handsomness.

I would try this, but I am so damn handsome, I would probably crash from just having seen something with my level of handsomness.
Interesting "interpretation" of the word "handsome."

monsterthunderbolts1.jpg

While riding home from work today, coming around a corner, I took a quick look down at my cornering speed, and there was my mug reflecting in the speedo. I had that angled head look, just like the MotoGP on-boards. Clouds in the background and all. 15k and didn't notice until today. Now if I could only find Mugello and an M1. Next sunny day, see yourself for yourself.
I just noticed the same thing for the first time the other day. Very cool!

It didn't surprise me in the least to look and notice that you're an '07 owner. It's a given that riding the acme of Yamaha's motorcycle production requires one to be drop dead good looking.

I figured this out the day I bought my '09 (almost 2 weeks ago). I use the reflection so I can shave and trim my nose hairs on the freeway during my morning commute ;)

I'm going to complain to Yamaha. Why should I have to look down and see your face?